'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

aVOSkIC.gif

Good for him, if true. I've had the opportunity to talk recruiting and college with a number of kids and my talk is always the same. In the end, you have to go to a school for four years, no one else. The ones who tell you what is best for you aren't going to be sleeping in your dorm room, attending your classes, or going to your practices, that's just you. So, make a decision based upon what you want to experience in your college life because no one will know better than you.

But, if you're good enough, you should really just pick Tennessee.

I’m normally a sunshine pumper but it would be time to panic if we miss on him. He’s the one tackle body left on the board.

The next Senior season hasn't even started yet, there will be more that pop up whether we land him or not. But sounds like we have a great shot.

Kind of an all-time VFL move. No connection to Tennessee, parents don't want him here, he fights tooth and nail to get it done.

Means he is going to fight like hell for the Vols and will be one of the next great studs to wear orange. No way this kid busts with a work ethic like that.

I feel like these situations usually go against us. If the parents want a kid somewhere else, they win out. If the kid wants to go somewhere else, but the parents are in our camp, they let the kid make his own decision. Happy Warren is trending our way.

Reactions: VolForLife83
The next Senior season hasn't even started yet, there will be more that pop up whether we land him or not. But sounds like we have a great shot.

i am anxious to see if mining is not good for OL out of the portal for late blooming difference makers like the ones introduced every Sunday from non P5 schools. Sure seems like a little NIL money and and opportunity to play at an SEC school with demonstrable openings should get them to take a look. Just don't fill the slot with higher risk/reward guys down the board. Still in the leaning phase of the newer portal world. Might even find a candidate or two at an overloaded P5 school. I suspicion our OT profile is a bit different due to our speed back to LOS requirements.

VN Store

Back