'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

Where’s my Ice Cube meme…..
This one?

meme-of-the-week-ice-cube.jpg

Just a fantastic and pivotal pickup, kudos to all involved in his recruitment. We all need to acknowledge how great this win is for the staff. Overcame perceived education advantage, team that’s been to two straight playoffs and has won the National OL of the year award back to back years. Also a huge NIL instate threat.
Phenomenal!

Orlando Brown 2.0
With better feet imo. Brown had this hangup (passed down from his dad) that the ONLY way was LT. His dad was opposite HOF Jonathan Ogden all those years. If Brown was more flexible in his thinking, he’d be rubberstamped HOF at RT. Made Pro Bowls at both spots but there was never a better option at RT on any roster he occupied. Occasionally someone else was better at LT. All wrapped up in JMO body armor, of course. With my paltry amateur highlight reviewing skills, I think Warren is an upper level blind side talent.

Great post. This is his mom’s bio on Rice’s website…. I’d say they’re definitely much more concerned with academic status and pedigree more than anything else
She’s in development - another word for fundraising - and has been for the last 13 years…

Those positions have nothing to do with her degree. In fact, she should know better than most, that in most cases, the degree isn’t what’s important. It’s what it takes to get the degree that is.

VN Store

Back