'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

Just a fantastic and pivotal pickup, kudos to all involved in his recruitment. We all need to acknowledge how great this win is for the staff. Overcame perceived education advantage, team that’s been to two straight playoffs and has won the National OL of the year award back to back years. Also a huge NIL instate threat.

Just a fantastic and pivotal pickup, kudos to all involved in his recruitment. We all need to acknowledge how great this win is for the staff. Overcame perceived education advantage, team that’s been to two straight playoffs and has won the National OL of the year award back to back years. Also a huge NIL instate threat.
Great points!

Reactions: Ericvol2096
Ok, changing my narrative (officially) to 'can close, sometimes.'

Even tho this offense doesnt need talent.
We definitely need OL talent…I think our O can scheme open just good skill talent to get great results but still have to have great big uglies.

I think taking the skill talent from good to elite will just make it unstoppable good.

Georgia game last year says otherwise

Always need to stack talent especially on offensive and defensive line
Agreed. Every offense needs talent. If you don’t have athletes that can win 1:1 matchups your offense will be limited against defenses that have the talent to match up to your scheme.

VN Store

Back