'24 TX OT Bennett Warren (Tennessee)

Need Warren to commit, then we need one more OT. Might need to look for a kid we can flip. I saw where it looks like FSU is flipping an OT from USC.

So if Fong puts a CB in for us for a recruit, we should just think it’s BS and make fun of him right? Say Fong put in a CB for us with Nwaneri. We shouldn’t get excited because he is what’s wrong. Is that the proper way to look at it now?

We have Ginther committed and Heard could always move there. Not sure we go after another one this class

Wouldn’t mind going after Favour Edwin, 6’8, 290. He just started playing football this past spring

Looks like he is just now being noticed. Bama offered a week or so ago and Florida offered like a month ago.

Looks like he carries his weight well

Attachments

• IMG_1562.jpeg
    IMG_1562.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 35
So if Fong puts a CB in for us for a recruit, we should just think it’s BS and make fun of him right? Say Fong put in a CB for us with Nwaneri. We shouldn’t get excited because he is what’s wrong. Is that the proper way to look at it now?
If said prospect has an announcement date and Fong puts one in within 72 hours of announcement it’s a lock. If Fong puts one in at any other point it’s just his best guess based on where things are. If he realizes before an announcement he’s going to be wrong he takes it down not to mess up his percentages.

It’s fairly straight forward.

We have Ginther committed and Heard could always move there. Not sure we go after another one this class
I thought Ginther was an interior guy? Whether or not we go after another one, my opinion is we could really use Warren and one more good OT.

If said prospect has an announcement date and Fong puts one in within 72 hours of announcement it’s a lock. If Fong puts one in at any other point it’s just his best guess based on where things are. If he realizes before an announcement he’s going to be wrong he takes it down not to mess up his percentages.

It’s fairly straight forward.

Exactly. Wingo’s CB has changed three times. Any CB’s logged long before announcement date are just for clicks IMO but if stays the same 72 hours out or is logged during the time frame then that pick is a lock

I agree with the posters on here….. if it is an early prediction then it usually doesn’t mean much… I don’t know what to think about his pulling down CBs without putting in a new one….

I thought Ginther was an interior guy? Whether or not we go after another one, my opinion is we could really use Warren and one more good OT.
Coaches think Ginther is a RT. Anderson can play RT as well. Perry is a tackle but a project. Warren LT. Heard would be a tackle if he ends up on the OL.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
I had a list of must gets going into July and it was Satterwhite, Matthews, Spillman and Warren. So pumped our coaches got them done.

Now it’s time to take it to the next level in August after Mondays 💥💥💥💥.
Garner is a closer, I'm tellin' ya'll.

Watch, been following cruiting for a long time.

Pretty simple, one should accept it as a POTENTIAL trend and be cautiously optimistic or pessimistic.

To be hopeful with a CB is an acceptable action by a fan, but to celebrate a victory is a bit overboard. To be saddened is acceptable as a fan, but to declare defeat and trash a player or a staff is over the rational fan line and deserves admonishment by the entire fanbase. Pretty simple really.

Without knowledge of the priority elements a player and his support group used in making their decision it is IMPOSSIBLE to assess the closing ability of any coach or staff.

Working your way into the short straws can only be a positive even if the potential to get the signature is not possible when they COMPLETE their initial selection process. Bear in mind they have contingency plans too.

The other schools can take themselves out by filling up, recruiting over, a coaching change or other actions and put us back on the clock right up to signature. Stupid fans can also factor in for all schools. Probably not a key factor but could be a tie breaker.

Wouldn’t mind going after Favour Edwin, 6’8, 290. He just started playing football this past spring

Looks like he is just now being noticed. Bama offered a week or so ago and Florida offered like a month ago.

Looks like he carries his weight well
Have we offered yet? Probably moves well if he's a basketball player too.

VN Store

Back