'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

Kiffin's one recruiting class at Tennessee proved to be one of if not the worst recruiting class in Tennessee recruiting history. At the time, he was a punk and UT got what it bargained for when they hired him. The best thing Kiffin did for Tennessee was to leave.
Well, I do agree with you that the recruiting class ended up being a bust. However you have to keep that in the context that that group of Kiffen recruits were brought in to run in Kiffens offense and defense. Then they arrive on campus to be coached by the one and only DD. Many of the kids were bust, but I think a certain degree of their failures can be laid at the feet of ol’ Double D. JMO.

Kiffin's one recruiting class at Tennessee proved to be one of if not the worst recruiting class in Tennessee recruiting history. At the time, he was a punk and UT got what it bargained for when they hired him. The best thing Kiffin did for Tennessee was to leave.
This is an excellent point.

Well, I do agree with you that the recruiting class ended up being a bust. However you have to keep that in the context that that group of Kiffen recruits were brought in to run in Kiffens offense and defense. Then they arrive on campus to be coached by the one and only DD. Many of the kids were bust, but I think a certain degree of their failures can be laid at the feet of ol’ Double D. JMO.
And Kiffin is also largely responsible for the 2010 class which was actually pretty good.

They forget all of this. Just type and bash over hurt from 2011. I've been in TN my whole entire life but the chance to make more money and live in LA at a school kids dream about before they're born on the West Coast. It was a no brainer vs doing a rebuild in Knoxville. Hell we're still in rebuild mode 2 coaches later. Just hv faith in what we have and know CJP is doing things right. There was a time i hated to see 865 pop up on my phone now i enjoy it again whether its a kid or a coach.
Hot fire from de1conley....love it

Reactions: crovol
Why are people stressing out over this kid. There is a lot going on with this recruitment that are immediate red flags. If the coaches keep trying to get him, fine by me. But I am more concerned about the kids that have more low key drama free recruitments.

No its all good man ppl bash the kid, then we get him here and then its Oooo Ooo we gonna get him, now because it didn't just happen overnight now the silly bs starts again.
Follow up: if Buck has always been involved, why wasn’t he interested in us before now?

I don't see why people get their panties in a bunch over drama or attitude with a recruit. 99.9% of you will never interact with the kid. He hasn't done anything criminal.

If he is talented bring him in. Let the guys who will be around him worry about attitude and drama.

Some of yawl will say anything just to make something conform to a pro-UT argument. In the one year Kiffin/Chaney were together Kiffin called plays and they both coached the qbs. I was there and witnessed this. At USC he didn't botch anything guys left due to sanctions and then they were put on a 15 scholarship per yr restriction finished 28-18. In beautiful Boca Raton he was the HC/OC look it up he was there 3 yrs and won 2 conf titles and 2- 11 win seasons. At Alabama he was the OC and Hurts was chosen OPOY in the SEC and Bama was rolling. Him and Saban didn't see eye to eye on him not focusing on just Alabama and let him go before the NC and we saw the results. They're 1-3 since he left and complety missed the playoffs this year. 🤫🤫🤫🤫 all facts not a opinion based UT orange rant. The guy won here with Crompton and 3 walk on OL guys who were average at best and were whooped weekly. So come on with the downplaying bs.

Woahhhh....

No doubt all this is said at Ole Miss but I REALLY hope this isn't part of the kid's camp also..

VN Store

Back