Tyler Bray still undrafted (merged)

You're "evaluation" on players isn't worth 2 sh&ts on a manure farm.

Kid is a great QB and will make it into the NFL. I will go as far as he will start on a team at some point.
Do you find it the least bit odd that Bray has 6 people he threw passes to going to the pros this year( Patterson, Hunter, Rivera drafted and Bartholomew, Da'Rick and Zach signing free agent deals) , and one lineman who blocked for him(Thomas) being drafted while he sits at home watching? They have taken about every available body from the offense except Bray. Shouldn't that tell you something?

Reactions: 3 people
Ok u got me on the any avg QB should be able to do it. Im man enough to admit that I didn't quickly calculate it out. But a QB at UT shouldnt whine about having to throw 3-5 Tds a game and that's what matters.

To expect, at a minimum, 21 points just through the air, every game, with an average run game, is beyond a stretch goal. You do realize that 30 points against a top 20 defense is a very good offensive performance?

So by your standards, at UT QB should literally throw 3 TD's for every 1 rushing TD. That, in my humble opinion, is a bit of a stretch goal. Sorry for the name calling btw, I really shouldn't have done that.

UT offense was outstanding last year. See spring game for comparison.

Defense... well.

Signing JUCO WR's is a great step for CBJ. Hard to pick a QB without a few decent WR's running routes.

Do you find it the least bit odd that Bray has 6 people he threw passes to going to the pros this year( Patterson, Hunter, Rivera drafted and Bartholomew, Da'Rick and Zach signing free agent deals) , and one lineman who blocked for him(Thomas) being drafted while he sits at home watching? They have taken about every available body from the offense except Bray. Shouldn't that tell you something?

It should, but the guy you are responding to, is going to have to go to a recovery program for Bray addicts. Also don't forget the other Linemen will probably all be drafted next year. Seems like a pattern to me. All signed or drafted...let me think here, what does that mean?

Probably Bray should have stayed.

He did not. And to me, VFL means "for life". Not just when he does what we in recliners think he should. Go Tyler, and do well. You have tons of talent, and I wish you the absolute best.

Some of you have lost your rabbit-a** minds.

Reactions: 1 person
You're showing a serious lack of fundamental football knowledge. 3-5 TD passes per game is a TON!!! Remember, there will also be rushing TD's, special teams TD's (you know, teams other than UT actually get such things), field goals, defensive scores, etc. Having to score 21 to 35 points per game off of TD passes is ludicrous.

When the O is designed to do so it shouldn't be something whined about. That's what I'm saying. I'll give that 4-5 is high but 3 isn't difficult when the O is built that way and very capable of doing so also. We r talking about the QB at U freaking T. 3+ Tds a game was his job and was expected from him this yr. And shouldn't be a feat if he played with his head straight.

Maybe if the kid had spent last Summer watching film instead of selling drugs he would have gotten a call today. I would say that I feel bad for him, but he brought this upon himself. Most likely he'll still get his chance in the NFL, and i hope this opened his eyes and made him realize that maybe he should start taking things seriously, and that having a great arm does not equate to being a good QB.

Is there any starter on Tennessee's offense from 2012 who was eligible for the draft who hasn't either been drafted or signed a free agent contract except Bray? Hunter, Patterson, Rivera, and Thomas drafted. Zack Rodgers, Bartholomew signed free agent. Da'Rick , former target signed free agent. That is 7 current or former teammates.

He isn't just any 21 yo kid he is the QB at UT. If u can handle that than gtfo.

3-5 Tds for a QB at UT shouldn't be a problem man. Do you not watch CFB cause 3-5 Tds for any college QB should be done with ease.

Apparently the entire nation was filled with underperforming QBs, since only 4 guys averaged at least 3 per game. Matt Barkley averaged the most at just under 3.3.

To expect, at a minimum, 21 points just through the air, every game, with an average run game, is beyond a stretch goal. You do realize that 30 points against a top 20 defense is a very good offensive performance?

So by your standards, at UT QB should literally throw 3 TD's for every 1 rushing TD. That, in my humble opinion, is a bit of a stretch goal. Sorry for the name calling btw, I really shouldn't have done that.

Apologie well noted :hi: thx.

I don't expect that 3:1 ratio to be the case nor do I want it to be the case at UT. But going into the season that was the expected ratio if not higher. That's my pt. our O was designed and expected to have be like that. It was the situation we were in because we lacked the running game the yr before but had the fire power through the air.

I just reallllllly want to tweet him and say hey, do you still think you're hot **** now, dumb ****? I mean I know your receivers were first round talent, but you being a little pussy about everything was noticed more than you thought.
Definitely should've stayed another year. Would have benefited everyone. But then again, maybe not. Because him being a selfish prick really got on my nerves. Season tickets + watching Bray show his immature ass = really ****ing annoying

Edit: Wow, I really sounded alot more pissed off than I actually am. I sound like a true "bleed orange" kind of guy. Kind of proud of myself. Okay no more drunk posting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

Tells me something. He wasn't good enough....period. Outta 254 players drafted, he wasn't even thought about.

Tells me something. He wasn't good enough....period. Outta 254 players drafted, he wasn't even thought about.

I would bet the farm that he was thought about. Not being drafted and not being thought about are drastically different things. Especially seeing that he was signed within 2 hours of the draft ended as a FA.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back