• It's Trumps Fault

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • Yes, but also....Pie

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • No, but also... Pie

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
It's been all over the " news"
So strange how they can travel from galaxies far, far away but crash on earth.

You know, its funny how we send unmanned rovers to Mars, yet no one ever seems to consider the possibility that these UFO's might be elaborate "drones" being piloted remotely. If Aliens are real, it would seem much smarter to do planet reconnaissance remotely as opposed to risking life and limb by flying here in person.

My son and friends just caught this in the night sky. Aliens? No, but it scared the crap out of them until we figured out what it was...

IMG_20230710_225640.jpg

Dilithium crystals are hard to come by.

Thats why we should be using beryllium spheres instead
MV5BMjE1NTU0NzAyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDYxMjk2._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Yep. I hadn't seen one before. They call it a Starlink Train, visible shortly after deployment before they reach altitude and disperse. Very cool.
I have seen them looking like stars. just a string of little lights, being confused until I remember Musk be launching stuff all the time.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I have seen them looking like stars. just a string of little lights, being confused until I remember Musk be launching stuff all the time.
I read that Starlink is at only about 10% of what he thinks should be a full-coverage network that would employ about 45,000 satellites.

Someone had a camera set up on a tripod. No shake, movement or panning. #fake
Unless it was a trail cam, but then what are the odds of it being positioned that conveniently?

I agree, too many longshots for me to believe this one.... The video that is. I certainly believe there other life out there. But I don't know they fly around..... More likely they send drones.

I've said it forever, but if I'm out camping, after a good day hike, eating a steak by my campfire and a UFO clearly not of this world sets itself down in front of me and some awkward looking dudes walk out and motion to me to come with them.....I'm going! Cause I just gotta know.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Heard a good question tonight. If aliens came down, and asked you to take to your leader, who would you take them to?

Would you take them to a politician?
Maybe a religious leader?
Maybe to a scientist or top mind like Musk?
Maybe to a general?
Your spouse?
Your parent?
Your/a boss/owner of a company?

Dolly Parton is the only answer I could come up with that i liked.

Heard a good question tonight. If aliens came down, and asked you to take to your leader, who would you take them to?

Would you take them to a politician?
Maybe a religious leader?
Maybe to a scientist or top mind like Musk?
Maybe to a general?
Your spouse?
Your parent?
Your/a boss/owner of a company?

Dolly Parton is the only answer I could come up with that i liked.
I would inform them that I am leader of me.

I would inform them that I am leader of me.
you must not be married.

that was something I considered. It depends on what they wanted to talk about. But I was thinking as far as a human that represents how I would want humans represented Dolly was pretty dang good. Wouldn't want her there if they wanted to talk science, or personal items, or even some sort of treaty or whatever. but just as a human, I am good with Dolly representing me.

I've said it forever, but if I'm out camping, after a good day hike, eating a steak by my campfire and a UFO clearly not of this world sets itself down in front of me and some awkward looking dudes walk out and motion to me to come with them.....I'm going! Cause I just gotta know.
Maybe he wants to eat a steak by his campfire.

VN Store

Back