Votes: 17 13.5%
  • It's Trumps Fault

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • Yes, but also....Pie

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • No, but also... Pie

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
It's hard to believe it's Chinese. They are not innovators. They steal their technology.
I would never believe the Chinese could pull it off, but what if they’ve got the world fooled and they do have that tech?

If China has the kinda tech described by witnesses why haven’t they used it? Besides surveillance

I would never believe the Chinese could pull it off, but what if they’ve got the world fooled and they do have that tech?
i mean, isn't the argument that the technology came from out of this world? so the Chinese ability to copy technology they have their hands on but couldn't innovate on their own, fits right in.

Burchett seems to be a workhorse in this and at first I didn’t believe somethings he’s saying. Here he is again talking about how secret it is and difficult getting information. If you can get by Corbell, he’s really annoying to me sometimes.

Burchett seems to be a workhorse in this and at first I didn’t believe somethings he’s saying. Here he is again talking about how secret it is and difficult getting information. If you can get by Corbell, he’s really annoying to me sometimes.

Burchett is going into this with his mind already made up. Not the best approach IMO.

Get ready, boys and girls. Joe Biden is going to lead us in an intergalactic war.

*I wonder if he is talking about Chinese drones perhaps?

Last edited:

9:00 mark gets interesting

Yes it does. From 9mins on they flat call these clowns out who are intentionally and illegally deceiving the American people.

Interesting when asked. " are you saying that there are better quality videos than what have been released to the public?"

Emphatically they all answered "yes. Yes absolutely. They need to be released."

Good on them for calling out the pentagon for intimidating whistleblowers and eyewitnesses to keep them from testifying.

" if the pentagon and military thinks they are above Congress then theyve got another thing coming."

Also note the congressman draws attention to the details i have mentioned about the craft in the navy videos:

1. No visible propulsion
2. No heat signature
3. No human could handle the G forces within objects
4. Objects pass from the sky to the ocean effortlessly...and ocean to sky as well. (Any manmade craft would and does disintegrate if they hit the ocean at hundreds or thousands of mph)
5. His belief that if our peers had this technology they would be using it already (they do not)

Thanks for posting these.

Yes it does. From 9mins on they flat call these clowns out who are intentionally and illegally deceiving the American people.

Interesting when asked. " are you saying that there are better quality videos than what have been released to the public?"

Emphatically they all answered "yes. Yes absolutely. They need to be released."

Good on them for calling out the pentagon for intimidating whistleblowers and eyewitnesses to keep them from testifying.

" if the pentagon and military thinks they are above Congress then theyve got another thing coming."

Also note the congressman draws attention to the details i have mentioned about the craft in the navy videos:

1. No visible propulsion
2. No heat signature
3. No human could handle the G forces within objects
4. Objects pass from the sky to the ocean effortlessly...and ocean to sky as well. (Any manmade craft would and does disintegrate if they hit the ocean at hundreds or thousands of mph)
5. His belief that if our peers had this technology they would be using it already (they do not)

Thanks for posting these.

I was expecting new content next week cause like most who’s been keeping up I know Fravors and Graves stories, unless they actually speak in more detail.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Also until now I thought the last hearing when they was trying to show that one video and had a hard time stopping it so we could see the object I thought it was because it happen so fast. Oh no they was playing games with all of us.

Every person I know who worked in the missiles fields for Stratcom 100% believes in UFOs.

If you know any who was Air Force security forces, ask them if they worked in the missile fields. Most of them will have weird stories about unexplained lights and/or craft they’d see at night
Had breakfast with a buddy this morning who was an ATC as a young man in the Navy. He said there were things that went across their screens faster than anything could fly and they were told to shut up and not talk about it.

Now I guess an SR-71 skips across the screen pretty quick and would get a "you didn't see that" word. My brother was a sub hunter and said if they even thought they ran across a Trident, they were to get the hell out of Dodge.

There’s some language in this, but this is worth watching in its entirety. This takes on a twist on the UFO stuff and it’s a very dark scenario.

Had breakfast with a buddy this morning who was an ATC as a young man in the Navy. He said there were things that went across their screens faster than anything could fly and they were told to shut up and not talk about it.

Now I guess an SR-71 skips across the screen pretty quick and would get a "you didn't see that" word. My brother was a sub hunter and said if they even thought they ran across a Trident, they were to get the hell out of Dodge.

Can you elaborate on what you men, a "Trident?"

Reactions: DuckInAPen

VN Store

Back