Votes: 17 13.5%
  • It's Trumps Fault

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • Yes, but also....Pie

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • No, but also... Pie

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
This is the nerdiest thread I've seen in a while.
Most who would post here know two things:

1. Given what we know about the laws of physics it would be nearly impossible for beings to transverse the vast distances between stars and Galaxies.

2. Given what we don't know about the laws of physics it may be possible for beings to transverse the vast distances between stars and galaxies.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Most who would post here know two things:

1. Given what we know about the laws of physics it would be nearly impossible for beings to transverse the vast distances between stars and Galaxies.

2. Given what we don't know about the laws of physics it may be possible for beings to transverse the vast distances between stars and galaxies.

tenor (4).gif

...or they can manipulate time and space. Maybe even travel between dimensions. There's a theory that they are actually traveling through time.

If they can create a wormhole or manipulate time and space then the speed of light problem doesn't matter. It's instantaneous.
True. But I would imagine that would be a pretty localised effect. And that you wouldnt be able to "scan" large areas in order to detect that we are here.

Who knows though. They may be at that point of that semi-omniscience to know what each sector of space is currently doing.

...or they can manipulate time and space. Maybe even travel between dimensions. There's a theory that they are actually traveling through time.

If they can create a wormhole or manipulate time and space then the speed of light problem doesn't matter. It's instantaneous.
I think extradimensional travel is more likely than FTL travel.

VN Store

Back