U.S. Navy Not Fit For War

You know if it was only one woman and a bunch of guys who jump out of perfectly good planes, maybe it's not just brains they are lacking.

I will neither confirm or deny witnessing similar depravity in the barracks.

I just find it completely moronic that a whole battalion would be bared from a training exercise due to 20-30 young guys acting a fool.

Reactions: AM64 and Wireless1
Reactions: AM64 and hog88
The next war we get into with a somewhat equitable power, we're going to get our ass handed to us.

The current military thinks being woke is a better solution to learning how to fight.
Who would be a Like power? Not Russia

I will neither confirm or deny witnessing similar depravity in the barracks.

I just find it completely moronic that a whole battalion would be bared from a training exercise due to 20-30 young guys acting a fool.
If there was only one woman, unless it was a gay orgy, I don’t think orgy is the correct term

America's most prestigious military training academy West Point is giving Army Trainees seminars about 'whiteness' and asking them to use Critical Race Theory to analyze discrimination

The United States Army is teaching critical race theory to cadets at its prestigious West Point Academy, newly obtained training materials reveal.

The documents, obtained by Fox News Digital from the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, show that the Army's future leadership is being taught to acknowledge its 'whiteness' and 'privilege,' and to answer training questions through the lens of critical race theory.

Judicial Watch had to sue the US military under the Freedom of Information Act twice before the training slides were released, according to Fox News.

WHITENESS

West Point is giving Army trainees seminars about 'whiteness' and critical race theory | Daily Mail Online

America's most prestigious military training academy West Point is giving Army Trainees seminars about 'whiteness' and asking them to use Critical Race Theory to analyze discrimination

The United States Army is teaching critical race theory to cadets at its prestigious West Point Academy, newly obtained training materials reveal.

The documents, obtained by Fox News Digital from the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, show that the Army's future leadership is being taught to acknowledge its 'whiteness' and 'privilege,' and to answer training questions through the lens of critical race theory.

Judicial Watch had to sue the US military under the Freedom of Information Act twice before the training slides were released, according to Fox News.

WHITENESS

West Point is giving Army trainees seminars about 'whiteness' and critical race theory | Daily Mail Online
Well that’ll increase lethality

There is a problem with kids these days but IMO the boys wanting to be soldiers/warriors are being turned off because of the wokeness.

It also seems like a lot of kids these days simply don't see the military as doing anything for them, and they have no reason to give when they don't see instant gratification of any kind in the picture. Whether it's just wokeness or not; there's a real societal problem - the "not my problem" kind.

I think there are a number that want to be warriors and a lot more that are lazy and don't want to do anything and are out of shape.

True. Friend of mine back home in VA coaches HS football and says it's a struggle and getting harder every year to find enough boys to fill out a team. Not enough kids willing to put in the work to play football, if they won't even play football they certainly ain't thinking about the military.

True. Friend of mine back home in VA coaches HS football and says it's a struggle and getting harder every year to find enough boys to fill out a team. Not enough kids willing to put in the work to play football, if they won't even play football they certainly ain't thinking about the military.
I had my motorhome parked in the driveway the other day getting it ready for a trip and the kids across the street had their buds over were playing basketball. I counted a total of nine, half of them had guts bigger than me, and I'm in my mid 60's. Maybe at some time we will put the young video game players back to work.

As an afterthought about this house, the parents mow the grass with a push mower, they boys never help.

There is a problem with kids these days but IMO the boys wanting to be soldiers/warriors are being turned off because of the wokeness.

When you hire a bad coach do you get the same players or normally accomplish the same goals. Maybe or maybe not. Is the fulfillment the same? Will parents encourage their kids to go into todays military? If you see what is going on as a white male, are you really excited about joining to be berated about your privilege. I've never seen a more morale killing administration. Maybe they will increase the lgbt+ enrollment and expect that level of testosterone in the trenches against blood thirsty adversaries.

When you hire a bad coach do you get the same players or normally accomplish the same goals. Maybe or maybe not. Is the fulfillment the same? Will parents encourage their kids to go into todays military? If you see what is going on as a white male, are you really excited about joining to be berated about your privilege. I've never seen a more morale killing administration. Maybe they will increase the lgbt+ enrollment and expect that level of testosterone in the trenches against blood thirsty adversaries.
At least there were 9 of them getting some exorcise.
I suspect when the poop hits the fan, we’ll find a lot of “closet” warriors who suddenly aren’t forced to suppress their core being and not be “”shamed” into being something they are not.

VN Store

Back