U.S. Navy Not Fit For War

Exclusive: Army Training Says Soldiers Must Shower with Transgender Persons of Opposite Sex

An Army training slide obtained by Breitbart News instructs soldiers to shower with transgender members of the opposite sex even if they have not undergone a surgical transition.

The training slide offers a “vignette” instructing soldiers on what to do if they encounter a female soldier who identifies as male according to the Department of Defense’s personnel tracking system known as Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), but has not surgically transitioned and still has “female genitalia.”

Exclusive: Army Says Soldiers Must Shower with Transgender Persons

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Fighter Jet Blows Off USS Truman During Bad Weather

A U.S. Navy fighter jet assigned to an aircraft carrier in the Mediterranean Sea blew off the deck on Friday during bad weather, the military branch announced on Sunday.

An F/A-18 Super Hornet went overboard on the USS Harry S. Truman during "unexpected heavy weather," the Navy said in a statement.

One sailor who received minor injuries during the bad weather is in stable condition and expected to make a full recovery, the Navy said, adding that all other personnel aboard have been accounted for.

Fighter jet blows off USS Truman during bad weather | Washington Examiner

Navy Investigates after 'talented' Sailor, 22, is Found Dead on Docked Aircraft Carrier USS Carl Vinson

A 22-year-old sailor died on board the San Diego-based aircraft carrier Carl Vinson early on Sunday morning, the Navy has confirmed they will investigate.

Information Systems Technician 2nd Class Darren Collins, from Oklahoma, was found unresponsive on the ship at while it was docked at Naval Air Station North Island early Sunday, he was pronounced dead at 6:23am.

The Navy is investigating Collins' death, but there are no indications of foul play or suicide, according to the Navy's Monday night release.

60171105-11005745-image-a-12_1657626242233.jpg

Information Systems Technician 2nd Class Darren Collins, 22, died while on board the USS Carl Vinson on Sunday, the Navy have confirmed they are investigating

Navy investigates after 'talented' sailor, 22, is found dead on aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson | Daily Mail Online

Military Hypersonic Missile Scientist Duped Colleague into Hiring Prostitute to Co-Chair Scientific Panel so he could sleep with her behind wife's back: Woman Slept With Other Scientists and One Paid Her $20k-a-year to Clean His Apartment Naked

A senior US Air Force hypersonic missile scientist duped his colleague into hiring a prostitute at a top military research team so that he could continue paying for her services without his wife's knowledge, a search warrant revealed.

Dr. James Gord was accused of tricking a supervisor into hiring the 32-year-old sex worker, Amanda F. Savino, onto a team tasked with developing hypersonic jet engines and rockets at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, Ohio, in 2017, a warrant obtained by the Daily Beast showed.

Although Savino's incompetence in physics, engineering, and the basic use of word processors was quickly revealed during her day-to-day at the office, she was soon offering what expertise she did have to other scientists at the base, with one individual paying her $20,000-a-year to clean his apartment in the nude before engaging in oral sex.

As the plot began to unravel and the duped supervisor attempted to oust Savino from her post, Gord became erratic and threatened to kill the supervisor and himself, but ultimately transferred the prostitute to another military contractor and $150,000 in funding to pay for her salary.

Investigators also turned up a spreadsheet on Gord's government issued laptop on which he curated a list of at least 27 prostitutes he frequented while on US Government trips. Several of the prostitutes were deemed to be from nations considered a threat to US security.

Military hypersonic missile scientist duped colleague into hiring prostitute at top Air Force lab | Daily Mail Online

US Midshipman, 21, Dies after slipping and plunging to his death at 300ft Chilean waterfall during hike

A midshipman from Texas died after falling over a waterfall in Chile, the U.S. Naval Academy announced Monday.

Midshipman 2nd Class Luke Gabriel Bird of New Braunfels, TX, was participating in a semester abroad program at Chile's Arturo Prat Naval Academy, the U.S. Naval Academy said in a news release.

The 21-year-old junior was hiking with a student from the school Saturday near the 300ft Salto El Agua waterfall in Placilla, in the Valparaíso region when he reportedly lost his footing and fell over the precipice, the academy said.

Chilean authorities found Bird's body in the waterfall's lagoon Sunday.

wire-60424331-1658193910-324_634x792.jpg

This undated photo provided by the U.S. Navy shows Petty Officer 2nd Class Luke Gabriel Bird of New Braunfels, Texas. Bird died Saturday, July 16, 2022, after falling over a waterfall in Chile. while participating in a semester abroad program at Chile's Arturo Prat Naval Academy

US midshipman, 21, dies after plunging to his death at a Chilean waterfall | Daily Mail Online

Military Hypersonic Missile Scientist Duped Colleague into Hiring Prostitute to Co-Chair Scientific Panel so he could sleep with her behind wife's back: Woman Slept With Other Scientists and One Paid Her $20k-a-year to Clean His Apartment Naked

A senior US Air Force hypersonic missile scientist duped his colleague into hiring a prostitute at a top military research team so that he could continue paying for her services without his wife's knowledge, a search warrant revealed.

Dr. James Gord was accused of tricking a supervisor into hiring the 32-year-old sex worker, Amanda F. Savino, onto a team tasked with developing hypersonic jet engines and rockets at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, Ohio, in 2017, a warrant obtained by the Daily Beast showed.

Although Savino's incompetence in physics, engineering, and the basic use of word processors was quickly revealed during her day-to-day at the office, she was soon offering what expertise she did have to other scientists at the base, with one individual paying her $20,000-a-year to clean his apartment in the nude before engaging in oral sex.

As the plot began to unravel and the duped supervisor attempted to oust Savino from her post, Gord became erratic and threatened to kill the supervisor and himself, but ultimately transferred the prostitute to another military contractor and $150,000 in funding to pay for her salary.

Investigators also turned up a spreadsheet on Gord's government issued laptop on which he curated a list of at least 27 prostitutes he frequented while on US Government trips. Several of the prostitutes were deemed to be from nations considered a threat to US security.

Military hypersonic missile scientist duped colleague into hiring prostitute at top Air Force lab | Daily Mail Online

That article is worthless without pics of said house cleaner.

I certainly won't recommend military service any longer.

That's the goal. You create the draft, people will not have the same allegiance to their country as they did once, it will be easier to create the usa's version of the brown shirts.

Go BIG or go home...I salute this dude. Brass set on this guy, or he is dumb as a bag of liberals. Either way I bet the juice was worth the squeeze....

I certainly won't recommend military service any longer.

Really bothers me to say the same. I bet it bothers you too. My daughter was really interested in joining after school. Had to explain to her that the USAF my Dad and Pappaw spent 26 years each in did not exist anymore.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Go BIG or go home...I salute this dude. Brass set on this guy, or he is dumb as a bag of liberals. Either way I bet the juice was worth the squeeze....

Really bothers me to say the same. I bet it bothers you too. My daughter was really interested in joining after school. Had to explain to her that the USAF my Dad and Pappaw spent 26 years each in did not exist anymore.

I would still recommend the AF and Coast Guard to kids (both are perfect for females), a kid can learn some highly technical skills in either and chances of being used as cannon fodder is pretty low. Army, Navy or Marines I would discourage anyone from joining these days.

I would still recommend the AF and Coast Guard to kids (both are perfect for females), a kid can learn some highly technical skills in either and chances of being used as cannon fodder is pretty low. Army, Navy or Marines I would discourage anyone from joining these days.

USCG would be about the only service I'd recommend.

Maybe Space Force since satellite controllers make huge bucks on the outside.

Eh, the AF has its own share of issues. Most of the AF guys I’ve worked with have zero field craft. I’d say your job and unit are more important than the actual branch you join, but 18 year old kids rarely make wise decisions.

EXCLUSIVE: Air Force scientist Hanged Himself in his Garage when he was Threatened with Exposure for Tricking Colleague into hiring 'really hot' $400-an-hour Prostitute – who could barely use a computer – to work on top military project

A married senior US Air Force scientist accused of tricking a colleague into hiring a 'really hot' prostitute to join their top military research team, killed himself when he realized he was about to be exposed.

Air Force scientist hanged himself after hiring 'really hot' prostitute for research team | Daily Mail Online

VN Store

Back