U.S. Navy Not Fit For War

This morning on the Today Show the 82nd Airborne Band and Chorus performed. The director said they’d all be jumping out of planes tomorrow…..the group didn’t instill any fear in me

This morning on the Today Show the 82nd Airborne Band and Chorus performed. The director said they’d all be jumping out of planes tomorrow…..the group didn’t instill any fear in me

I wonder if airborne standards have dropped over the years? Probably have a few looking to get a profile after they jump.

Right. Which begs the question, what is the point in having an airborne chorus/band?

To my knowledge every division has a band. Purpose? Good question, why have the Golden Knights, Thunderbirds or Blue Angles?

Navy Secretary Carlos del Toro is 'concerned' that within the next six months the US Navy won’t be able to arm both itself AND Ukraine – urging contractors to boost production to meet the demand

Navy Secretary Carlos del Toro admitted that there are 'concerns' about America's weapons cache as the government continues to arm Ukraine.

The Secretary was asked at a Surface Navy Association Conference on Wednesday whether he agreed with an admiral's statement that 'The Navy might get to the point where it has to make the decision whether it needs to arm itself or arm Ukraine.'

He was very careful not to comment on the possibility of a choice between which country to arm, according to Defense One, but noted that 'if the conflict does go on for another six months, for another year, it certainly continues to stress the supply chain in ways that are challenging.'

66480009-11625523-image-a-4_1673486427436.jpg

Navy Secretary Carlos del Toro admitted that there are 'concerns' about America's weapons cache as the government continues to arm Ukraine

Navy Secretary says that US Navy may need to choose between arming itself or Ukraine | Daily Mail Online

Navy Secretary Carlos del Toro is 'concerned' that within the next six months the US Navy won’t be able to arm both itself AND Ukraine – urging contractors to boost production to meet the demand

Navy Secretary Carlos del Toro admitted that there are 'concerns' about America's weapons cache as the government continues to arm Ukraine.

The Secretary was asked at a Surface Navy Association Conference on Wednesday whether he agreed with an admiral's statement that 'The Navy might get to the point where it has to make the decision whether it needs to arm itself or arm Ukraine.'

He was very careful not to comment on the possibility of a choice between which country to arm, according to Defense One, but noted that 'if the conflict does go on for another six months, for another year, it certainly continues to stress the supply chain in ways that are challenging.'

66480009-11625523-image-a-4_1673486427436.jpg

Navy Secretary Carlos del Toro admitted that there are 'concerns' about America's weapons cache as the government continues to arm Ukraine

Navy Secretary says that US Navy may need to choose between arming itself or Ukraine | Daily Mail Online

This is Pootin propaganda.

This is Pootin propaganda.
Is it? Between all the equipment left in Afghanistan, and now this I'd imagine many of our stocks are low. Show me where AT weapons in particular like the TOW systems are being replenished. I'm sure have plenty in terms of small arms ammo, probably a surplus since we withdrew.....but for many crucial and expensive systems I bet we are in fact getting low.

I doubt the average US Marine serving in Iraq the last 20 years would survive going overboard in full gear.

I dunno had a good friend who served in both Iraq and Afghanistan and he got the fun experience of crashing in a helo into the ocean as well. He jumped from Helo as it went down in full gear from a very unsafe height. He was not your average jarhead though, RECON and a Raider too. He had scuba time. I bet your average marine spends more time in the water and learning to swim then your average Navy Seabee. :D

To my knowledge every division has a band. Purpose? Good question, why have the Golden Knights, Thunderbirds or Blue Angles?
To store off their skills. I don't think any armed forces takes a tuba to war...... Unless they're attempting to hit the brown note!

I dunno had a good friend who served in both Iraq and Afghanistan and he got the fun experience of crashing in a helo into the ocean as well. He jumped from Helo as it went down in full gear from a very unsafe height. He was not your average jarhead though, RECON and a Raider too. He had scuba time. I bet your average marine spends more time in the water and learning to swim then your average Navy Seabee. :D
Certainly doesn’t sound like your average US Marine 😉

VN Store

Back