U.S. Navy Not Fit For War

Have you seen our navy? Lmao. This is coming from a guy who lived in an off grid compound with a navy seal and a boiler room guy, i poked fun at the navy for years and they laugh their ass off every time. They know I know how incredible the navy was before the zionist takeover of our country.
What does Levin have to do with the USN? Because she is an Admiral in the USPHS as head of HHS? 😂😂😂😂

What does Levin have to do with the USN? Because she is an Admiral in the USPHS as head of HHS? 😂😂😂😂
Obviously just a 4 star. But dude. Every day I'd pull a new thing off the news to poke fun at my buddies. The navy has never been so incompetent. He/Him xe/xer. I posted her bc it would be hard to rebuttal me with an enemy country having that ****

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Obviously just a 4 star. But dude. Every day I'd pull a new thing off the news to poke fun at my buddies. The navy has never been so incompetent. He/Him xe/xer. I posted her bc it would be hard to rebuttal me with an enemy country having that ****
yet she/he has nothing to do with the USN.

Just so dumb.

The whole point of adopting an existing design was to speed construction and deployment, and to ensure it… you know, worked.

I read somewhere the commonality between the Constellation and its parent design is now less than 20% due to all mods the US Navy slapped on it…

Just so dumb.

The whole point of adopting an existing design was to speed construction and deployment, and to ensure it… you know, worked.

I read somewhere the commonality between the Constellation and its parent design is now less than 20% due to all mods the US Navy slapped on it…

Navy brass has to get their retirement daddies a piece of everything.

Navy brass has to get their retirement daddies a piece of everything.
I realize you believe shipbuilding should be solely domestic, but we should be purchasing Frigates from Japan & South Korea.

They make great boats, on time, to spec, for half the price.

Maybe that could serve as the impetus to get our producers reigned in and in line.

I realize you believe shipbuilding should be solely domestic, but we should be purchasing Frigates from Japan & South Korea.

They make great boats, on time, to spec, for half the price.

Maybe that could serve as the impetus to get our producers reigned in and in line.

All US arms manufacturing should be done domestically but the .govs requirement that it be done by union labor is asinine. But that’s not the biggest reason the Navy can’t get a ship built on time or even close to budget. The biggest reason is the Navy officer corp is the worst good ‘ol boy network within the armed services. I firmly believe that a Navy officer is never rising above O-5 without a civilian contractor being their godfather.

All US arms manufacturing should be done domestically but the .govs requirement that it be done by union labor is asinine. But that’s not the biggest reason the Navy can’t get a ship built on time or even close to budget. The biggest reason is the Navy officer corp is the worst good ‘ol boy network within the armed services. I firmly believe that a Navy officer is never rising above O-5 without a civilian contractor being their godfather.
Absolutely should open up bids to non-union shops.

But the only way to get the contractor fingers out of it is to open it up to close allies.

Absolutely should open up bids to non-union shops.

But the only way to get the contractor fingers out of it is to open it up to close allies.

No, they will just be getting the Os to suck their teats just like domestic contractors. The only way to get their fingers out of it is to bar them from hiring retiring officers for x number of years. The number of years TBD by rank, the higher the rank the more years.

No, they will just be getting the Os to suck their teats just like domestic contractors. The only way to get their fingers out of it is to bar them from hiring retiring officers for x number of years. The number of years TBD by rank, the higher the rank the more years.
I would absolutely support a cooling off period for retired officers.

@Orangeburst

Pretty cool… Wonder what they intend on doing with it.

SM-6 fired at altitude and speed could approach a 250 nmi range at Mach 4.0

Of course, they’re $5M a pop 😂

1717728981634.png

VN Store

Back