UFC 158 - March 16th @ 10PM ET

Ben vanishes when you arrive, do I sense sexual tension? Do you have your pink shorts on TOP? You know how that excites Benjamin.

Reactions: 1 person
Ben vanishes when you arrive, do I sense sexual tension? Do you have your pink shorts on TOP? You know how that excites Benjamin.

I was driving to my buddies house, now he doesn't wanna order it, im gonna watch the end of it on my phone, ill disappear then

this guy right here is not hetero. nothing wrong with it. just odd for a fighter.

I've always thought GSP and Ring seemed fancy too. Might just be a Canadian thing. I'm a bit metro myself so I can't say much. Like you said, odd for a fighter.

It's St Patty's day weekend, which means drunk girls everywhere. I'm out people, hope everyone enjoys the fights. I have it recording, will watch it tomorrow. Later peoples.

It's St Patty's day weekend, which means drunk girls everywhere. I'm out people, hope everyone enjoys the fights. I have it recording, will watch it tomorrow. Later peoples.

Have a good night man, be safe.

First two fights weren't very good. Doubted they would be. The next three fights is where it could get good. :)

The punch that took Marquardt down was awesome because his head was already up against the cage so there was no give for his head to snap back. He absorbed the entire blow. Was awesome.

VN Store

Back