UFC 158 - March 16th @ 10PM ET

Maybe not. Hugged GSP and held up his hand.

It's surprising to be when the Diaz's do that. Not only did he say all of that stuff about GSP and Dana but he was going after GSP at the end of multiple rounds and even took a swing lol. Red said he'd DQ him if he did it again.

I bet the reason all of GSP's fights are in Canada is because the fans will cheer him no matter what and other places people would boo him lol. He actually fought some though at least

I'm sorry GSP fans, but he is the most boring champ ever. How anyone likes him is beyond me. I'm dark in my head, let me hump you Nick Diaz. Seriously another pathetic performance, yes I'd say that to his face. What's he gonna do hump my leg like a puppy? Lol I wish they would let Anderson break his face already, wait he wants no part of that fight. Fawk you Matt Serra, you made GSP unbearable to watch. Rant over. Lol

If the guy with guard is wining wrestlers would be forced to pass, not just lay there.

Slice, we just got back from the pan am games a few weeks ago. We had a 7 yr old win and 10 yr old expert level lose. He pulled guard 4 times and tried submissions and sweeps over and over. Kamura, triangle, reverse arm bar, hidden arm bar (you seen it?) Other kid won and didn't do anything but sit there. They counted pulling guard asa takedown if they felt the fighter was in the process of trying a single or double leg, so they gave him 4 takedowns. Pan am jiujitsu champ that didn't get a point for a jiujitsu move and never tried to finish.

Slice, we just got back from the pan am games a few weeks ago. We had a 7 yr old win and 10 yr old expert level lose. He pulled guard 4 times and tried submissions and sweeps over and over. Kamura, triangle, reverse arm bar, hidden arm bar (you seen it?) Other kid won and didn't do anything but sit there. They counted pulling guard asa takedown if they felt the fighter was in the process of trying a single or double leg, so they gave him 4 takedowns. Pan am jiujitsu champ that didn't get a point for a jiujitsu move and never tried to finish.

Technique means nothing if you don't have the power to execute. Just saying.

I'm not a GSP fan per say but he dominated & overpowered Diaz & it's that simple.

I'm not saying Diaz won, just that GSP is easily the most boring champ in UFC history. If anyone can think of a champ more boring, please share with me. I'm sure I'll be waiting a long time.

I'm not saying Diaz won, just that GSP is easily the most boring champ in UFC history. If anyone can think of a champ more boring, please share with me. I'm sure I'll be waiting a long time.

I don't really care for GSP, but he does what he needs to do to win. I don't see anything wrong with that.

It's almost like GSP doesn't try to finish a fight before it goes the distance. He's not a physical freak like some just a master technician at what he does. It's not the most entertaining but I respect it. He knew Diaz was no match on the ground & Diaz didn't do much when he had his chances.

Cause laying on someone after a take down is executing? Just saying

If the other guy can't get up or do anything that's on him. If you throw a guy on the ground & hold him there 20 minutes he wasn't gonna whip your ass to begin with.

I don't really care for GSP, but he does what he needs to do to win. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Well IMO if he wants to be judged with the greats he has to finish someone. They talk about top p4p fighters and GSP and Silvia are the 2 mentioned. Again IMO GSP isn't even close to Anderson or Bones.

VN Store

Back