Uga Installing Charlie Ward Offense..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shockley is good but he's not that good....He got lucky last year and hit that one good pass to put 7 up for the dawgs....He will wet his pants in October when UGA comes to Neyland and sees 107,000 going crazy....He won't know what to do

What's with all this Georgia praise crap all the sudden. UGA will not represent the east this year. V-O-L-S spells SEC champions

Originally posted by Fadeproof@Mar 8, 2005 1:52 PM
UGA fan in Vol clothing. That's all you need to know.

looks like we got the spies out early this year. lol

This is nothing new. This kid got run off of another board doing the same thing.

c'mon guys, I did not get run off any other board. That is just ridiculous. Where people come up with this stuff I will never know.

Also, I am not a fan of the dawgs, BUT I have learned that it is good to respect a dog because if you don't they are liable to bite you.

Now, let's get back to football. All I am saying is the FSU offense under Ward was the best I have ever seen and I have watched alot of football. I have been worried that CMR would get smart and go back to those days. Well, it looks like he is going to bring back one of the most potent offenses ever in the history of college football. Yes, it has me worried.

I'm sorry, I can't understand what you are saying with UGA's balls in your mouth.

I'm sorry, I can't understand what you are saying with UGA's balls in your mouth.

WSV I agree with you but orangetd thats one of the funniest things I have heard all day. LMAO :clap:

good one TD. I knew they couldn't have been yours because you don't have any.

And my brother you have just been served....

Now if he had said that they belonged to Orangetd's mother . . . then it would have been marginally humorous.

It's pretty sad when you have barely been here a month and everyone already knows you're a troll. Kinda funny, but sad.

Originally posted by westsidevol@Mar 8, 2005 3:57 PM
BUT I have learned that it is good to respect a dog because if you don't they are liable to bite you.

And I am liable to off that dawg..........

UGA's balls in mouth............ :eek:lol:

Originally posted by GAVol@Mar 8, 2005 3:10 PM
Now if he had said that they belonged to Orangetd's mother . . . then it would have been marginally humorous.

You talkin' 'bout my moms, boy? :lol:

Originally posted by orangetd88+Mar 8, 2005 4:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (orangetd88 &#064; Mar 8, 2005 4:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GAVol@Mar 8, 2005 3:10 PM
Now if he had said that they belonged to Orangetd&#39;s mother . . . then it would have been marginally humorous.

You talkin&#39; &#39;bout my moms, boy? :lol: [/quote]
Just offering some remedial humor help. A sense of humor is a terrible thing to waste.

You&#39;ve been served....
:shakehead:

Originally posted by GAVol+Mar 8, 2005 3:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Mar 8, 2005 3:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by orangetd88@Mar 8, 2005 4:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-GAVol
@Mar 8, 2005 3:10 PM
Now if he had said that they belonged to Orangetd&#39;s mother . . . then it would have been marginally humorous.

You talkin&#39; &#39;bout my moms, boy? :lol:

Just offering some remedial humor help. A sense of humor is a terrible thing to waste.

You&#39;ve been served....
:shakehead: [/quote]
Served what? I don&#39;t see anything on the table, and I&#39;m still starving to death because I didn&#39;t get any lunch today. LOL

And to add to that second thought...how can you waste a sense of humor if you don&#39;t have one to begin with? LOL

I guess you spend alot of time worrying. We all know Richt is good. We&#39;ve all seen what he can do. And yes he put the bite on us for a few years. I would expect that from time to time from a caliber coach that put a struggling major national team back on the map. I do like GA football...if Ut is no where around. I grew up a mixed breed. My parents are from Cookeville and K-town. My grandad in K-Town fed me everything vol football growing up. We still have the farm out in Jackson County (Cummins Falls) outside Cookeville. My dad went to TTU, Ut, and UGA, and worked his whole career for UGA. UGA plays good ball. But, my blood runneth orange. Nothing exites me, or any other die hard fan, more than the loudspeaker calling for football time in Tennessee on a beautiful Fall Saturday. It&#39;s a religuous experience. And win or lose, we never concede. You, my friend, are on top of the fence and don&#39;t know which way to jump off. See, I ENJOY watching UGA and others, but I am a Vol FAN.

Originally posted by GVF@Mar 8, 2005 4:19 PM
You, my friend, are on top of the fence and don&#39;t know which way to jump off.

:question: A bi-footballexual?

Hey. Just keep posting pictures of the UT cheerleaders. That is about your speed and it is about the best thing you bring to the board anyway. But do me a favor and change it from time to time as I am tired of looking at that old one. :clap:

Originally posted by GVF@Mar 8, 2005 4:19 PM
You, my friend, are on top of the fence and don&#39;t know which way to jump off.

Trust me - he knows exactly which side of the fence he is on. Tennessee fans don&#39;t post comments about respecting dogs and referring to the Georgia QB as "Shock".

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Mar 8, 2005 4:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Mar 8, 2005 4:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-westsidevol@Mar 8, 2005 3:57 PM
BUT I have learned that it is good to respect a dog because if you don&#39;t they are liable to bite you.

And I am liable to off that dawg..........

UGA&#39;s balls in mouth............ :eek:lol: [/quote]
There won&#39;t be any balls of UGA&#39;s to have in anyone&#39;s mouth after they come to Neyland stadium in October :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back