Uga Installing Charlie Ward Offense..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
There won't be any balls of UGA's to have in anyone's mouth after they come to Neyland stadium in October 

#10 dont count your balls before they.......whatever should be a great game.

Originally posted by westsidevol@Mar 8, 2005 3:26 PM
Hey. Just keep posting pictures of the UT cheerleaders. That is about your speed and it is about the best thing you bring to the board anyway. But do me a favor and change it from time to time as I am tired of looking at that old one. :clap:

You're boring UGA man. Go away with fake UT fan bs. Few here care about UGA, and those that do show themselves for the true fans they are. You are a disgrace to UT and UGA fans alike.

man i have to get in on this.....ok, westside listen man, u cant come in here throwing punches with 75 posts under ur belt. it will not work man.... especially when u got smashed on earlier by orangetd. u could have made this a really good thread but dont call it the "charlie ward" offense. fsu had more than ward. he isnt even a football player, he opted for the whiny, crying, "oh no ur bling is bigger than mine", nba. screw fsu, screw georgia, screw charlie ward

GO BIG ORANGE

Man where are you even getting that I am a UGA fan ? I make a respectful comment about their offense and now I am a UGA fan ? Well, let me just say this and I am going to close my particpation in this thread since it has disintegrated into garbage. You took what was a good thread and just messed it up. I thought you were more mature that this but I see the level I'm dealing with here is about somewhere around the 3rd grade.

And another thing, who even cares about Alabama. Man don't you know they are not even in our league for about 10 years now ? Put up something with Florida or Ga on it.............nobody cares about Bama anymore.

i dont think u are attacking me but if u were a real vol fan then u would understand and RESPECT the third saturday in october. it is a very big tradition, and all records can be thrown out the window when they meet.

Checkerboard I was talking to the other guy not you.

For your information I am a graduate of UT and a longtime fan. I have lived in Neyland stadium. I am related to one of the current UT Qbs.

True on the Alabama thing but are they really someone you fear on gameday. Hey,I like beating them to....I grew up in the Bryant era when they used to kill us. But they are not a threat to us like UGA or Florida.

Westside I can name a few offenses that were better then the "Charlie Ward" offense! The Houston Cougers had a machine when Andre Ware was the QB! Also the Florida Offenses in the mid 90's were better! It is time you stop acting like a vols fan and leave this board and while your gone for good go watch ESPN classic!

Originally posted by westsidevol@Mar 8, 2005 4:14 PM
Man where are you even getting that I am a UGA fan ? I make a respectful comment about their offense and now I am a UGA fan ? Well, let me just say this and I am going to close my particpation in this thread since it has disintegrated into garbage. You took what was a good thread and just messed it up. I thought you were more mature that this but I see the level I'm dealing with here is about somewhere around the 3rd grade.

And another thing, who even cares about Alabama. Man don't you know they are not even in our league for about 10 years now ? Put up something with Florida or Ga on it.............nobody cares about Bama anymore.

The only garbage posted is by you. No one here cares what UGA is doing. Your lame attempts at trying to be a Vol are sad, really, really sad. Did they kick you off the 'Vent, too?

Again, you're lame. No real UT fan would say anything like this.

Man, I ain't saying there was only one great offense. Of course there have been some good ones. Even that run-n-shoot crap that you mention was pretty productive. But when it comes down to it- the "fast break" was the best I have ever seen. And you can ask Florida how good it was because they could not stop it either. And FSU did it in a real conference not some SWC that Houston was in. And the person who ran it was Mark Richt. And another little fact........he won a national championship with it. I don't think your Houston Cougars did that.

Who said I was a houston cougars fan? I was like 4 or 5 when they had that offense! I was just saying it was good because of the numbers he put up and he ummm won a heisman trophy 2!!! So I am not worried at all! In fact I cant even name a UGA WR so who is he going to throw 2 to run this so called great offense?

well I wasn't 4 or 5 and I can tell you that the run-n-shoot was a gimmick type offense that Houston used to beat inferior schools. If you notice not many schools are running it now so that should tell you something. Your man Ware sure had a great NFL career didn't he ?

UGA has outrecruited us the two years before this year so don't think they do not have talent. Sean Bailey is one guy to look for. They also got the Bryant kid last year and he is good also. Trust me, they will put talent out there.

Originally posted by westsidevol@Mar 8, 2005 5:30 PM

For your information I am a graduate of UT and a longtime fan. I have lived in Neyland stadium. I am related to one of the current UT Qbs.

True on the Alabama thing but are they really someone you fear on gameday. Hey,I like beating them to....I grew up in the Bryant era when they used to kill us. But they are not a threat to us like UGA or Florida.

What buildings did you take most of your classes in?

:dlol: ............ Who didn't see this coming.

UGA will be a holy terror this year. With the losses of Pollack,Thurman,Davis,Greene,Gibson,Brown,etc., and the installation of the "Charlie Ward Offense", they will likely be unstoppable.

Shockley looked descent against us, but I saw him in a couple other games and he looked awful. Who would have ever thought Westide would think that UGA will beat Tennessee.

Sad stuff. I bet our players and coaches are scared to death and don't even want to step on the same field with the mighty Dawgs of Georgia.

Some peolpe never fall short of amazing me with some of the things they say. :shakehead:

Originally posted by westsidevol@Mar 8, 2005 5:07 PM
well I wasn't 4 or 5 and I can tell you that the run-n-shoot was a gimmick type offense that Houston used to beat inferior schools. If you notice not many schools are running it now so that should tell you something. Your man Ware sure had a great NFL career didn't he ?

:dlol: :dlol: Yea man my main man Andre Ware had a better NFL career then your man Charlie Ward did :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

Wait don't leave this board I will always need to get my laugh in for the day!

They have out recruited us by a few spots on paper so they are more talented than us? Thats ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I would rather be ranked #1 than #10, but there isn't a huge difference and the #10 ranked class could easily end performing better than the #1 ranked class. We both are talented. i think we ar a better football team. We were the youngest team in the league last year, and at key positions, with a Fr QB, 2 Fr starting at CB, 4 of our top 5 DTs were sophmores, our 3 best WRs were a RS Fr and two sophmores, and so on. I don't expect you to look at it that way, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

But for you to say that UGA would be your favorites to win the East becuase they are installing the "Charlie Ward Offense"(laughing)), is ridicluous to say the least. You completely dismiss the fact of all the impact players the lost and make up for that by saying "they have out recruited us".(on paper by a few spots I might add)

J

Originally posted by zizou+Mar 8, 2005 5:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (zizou @ Mar 8, 2005 5:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-westsidevol@Mar 8, 2005 5:30 PM

What buildings did you take most of your classes in? [/quote]
Only a troll would spout off stuff like that. Don&#39;t expect an answer.

Originally posted by Fadeproof@Mar 8, 2005 4:41 PM
There won&#39;t be any balls of UGA&#39;s to have in anyone&#39;s mouth after they come to Neyland stadium in October 

#10 dont count your balls before they.......whatever should be a great game.

Yes I know....I&#39;m looking forward to a great game....Hopefully I will get to make it to K-Ville for it :cross:

hey guys. Got tied up here at work.

Lived in Neyland.......and yes it was a dump with community showers let me tell you. But it was close to the hill.

Glocker since I majored in accounting. Dr Letsinger, Dr Wolfe, Imogene Posey were a few of my teachers. Oh and Dr Roth. They had offices in the spam can.

The waffles at Strong Hall were not bad. Morrill had a good place but it was too far from the stadium.

Do you want me to go on because I can but I hate to waste board space.

Originally posted by westsidevol@Mar 8, 2005 7:07 PM
hey guys. Got tied up here at work.

Lived in Neyland.......and yes it was a dump with community showers let me tell you. But it was close to the hill.

Glocker since I majored in accounting. Dr Letsinger, Dr Wolfe, Imogene Posey were a few of my teachers. Oh and Dr Roth. They had offices in the spam can.

The waffles at Strong Hall were not bad. Morrill had a good place but it was too far from the stadium.

Do you want me to go on because I can but I hate to waste board space.

Well hes got me there.

Well maybe everyone will stop doubting you now. This has gone on long enough. He is a vols fan guys, just let him be.

Well I step away from my computer for a few minutes and I&#39;m up to my neck with riff raff like Orange Wizard. Wizard have you ever seen the "fast break" offense. Do you have any idea what it is like when you have the right components in it ? Do you realize that DJ was going to FSU to be "the man" to run that offense.

Well, you probably did not know these things but now you do. Does that make me a UGA fan for keeping up with what the Dawgs are doing ? NO. I just like to keep up with the competition so I know what to expect.

I don&#39;t know if UGA is more talented. With what we got this year I would say we are about even. UGA did really well last year but our class was under-rated with Ainge so UGA was not real far ahead of us perhaps.

Well I don&#39;t know about equal talent with the loss of Greene, Pollack, and that saftey. Plus the loss of gibson and Brown doesn&#39;t help them either. Nope I say the sec east is a lock for us. But that LSU game is a glaring hole in our schedule. Death Valley is no fun and if we win there we will go undefeated. Miles and Saban pretty much run the same offense and when he coach at okla state he had a nack for upsetting teams. I&#39;m scared of the LSU game right now and we are in March. I&#39;m going to take a leave of absentance from the board the week of the LSU game. Man I can&#39;t wait untill I see Fulmer hoist the national champion trophy this year.

Yes I know what the offense looks like. But I don&#39;t see how you think UGA is gonna be some juggernaut just because they want to and plan on using a certain type of offense. Who cares? UGA is a good team and it should be a good game. I think we have to be the favorites with it being in Knoxville. I just thought your statement was a little ridicluous. And what does that fact that Shockely was suppose to go to FSU to be the man have to do with anything? I could less where he was suppose to go and what he was suppose to do. We have great players as well and should be every bit, and probably more, as effective on offense as UGA. You&#39;re making a huge deal over the Dawgs running the "Charlie Ward type offense" and how that we make them better than us. Well, we&#39;re gonna run the "Peyton Manning Offense", so lets just see what happens. I just don&#39;t understand why you seem to love UGA so much and think they&#39;re going to be world beaters, while seemingly dismissing the fact that they lost several very big-time players and their DC. Its like they don&#39;t have to prove anything to you, you blindly believe in them no matter what.

You will continue to catch raff from OrangeWizard when you say things that I think are absolutely ridiculous. I think UGA is capable of beating us but I don&#39;t blindly sing their praises and label them as the best team in the SEC East after they lost all those players and just because they want to run a certain type of offense. Don&#39;t you understand how goofy that sounds? Maybe they should have to prove something first, you think? Apparently not.

They have DJ Shockley and are running the "Charlie Ward" offense, so Tennessee beware. LOL...whatever, man.

ok. I get both of your points. But is it really a problem that he talks good about Georgia. I mean before last year, I don&#39;t even want to talk about how bad they owned us. I think how he likes georgia is the same thing as how I think Bear Bryant is the best coach ever. For some reason I know I should not be thinking this, But I just do. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back