Uga Installing Charlie Ward Offense..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you can bring out all the stats you want but you have to go deeper than that. We NEVER would have beat Cuse without the running of Martin and we would not have beat Florida either. The scrambling ability of Tee kept us afloat until he became more of a passer. Even then the threat of his running still had a big influence on the way defenses played us........even though Tee is not the runner that Shock is, he was effective enough to scare people.

Originally posted by westsidevol@Mar 9, 2005 3:44 PM
Old Vol I knew if I called your bluff you would cower down and I was exactly right.

But just to hold up my end of the bargain you can visit the other site if you wish, there should be a post from me there. Not that it really matters I just hate to see people lie. I was always raised to tell the truth and be honest and I expect the same.

Now let's please get back to football.

Same tactics that you've always used WestieDawg.

You would tell one lie, get caught, then try to avert attention by calling someone out on a ludicrous wager, or by just repeatedly saying, "Lets talk football" while constantly bragging on Gerogia while belittling the Vols.

Any one who thinks Georgia is the favorite to win the East based on an article about putting in plays for a running QB (Wow! what a novel idea) has to be the least informed, or perhaps, gee, maybe I've hit on it, a troll who does this just to eat at true Vol fans.

I'll say it again. You LIED. Quote: "I was raised to tell the truth and be honest."
:rolleyes:

You repeatedly said you weren't the same poster and, oops, you walked into your own trap by giving the exact same information that the other poster, who you are not, or, wait, you are ......... I can't keep up, you change your story so often.

This is just wrong.

Did you enjoy posting that article about the Vol players getting in a fight.

Funny, you never seem to see anything wrong with the Dawgs.

I'm through with this thread, but I'm not through exposing you for the fraud and liar that you are.

this is my last post on the subject as well Old Vol.

We can all see that big yellow streak down your back, you were not man enough to back up your lie about me getting banned and when I proved you to be wrong you conveniently forgot to put it in your post. At least I admit it when I am wrong, but you on the other hand can be caught in a lie and still try to get out of it. You are not even man enough to admit you were wrong even when faced with indisputable evidence to the contrary. You must live in a fantasy world.

And talk about an act.....the old "you are not a vol" thing went out a long time ago. You know full well that I bleed orange.

I am closing this topic. Seriously, if you all want to argue with each other do it by PM so we don't all have to read it. And please note that flaming/name calling/personal attacks are NOT tolerated here. Period. This is my second and final warning regarding this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back