Unoffical guide to all those traveling to the Oregon game. What to do/expect there.

looks to damn cold for me WTD lol I'm not going to get out there for the game either,I just wanted to say thank ya'll for the information for those that are going and I won't be as friendly come game week :) but it is nice to have friendly posters come over for the game :hi: best of luck to your beloved Ducks,after the upset of the year :)

Last edited:
You're missing out. Oregon is easily one of the most beautiful states in the country. You being from Tennessee I think would appreciate it, because your state has some of the same scenery.

PDX-Hood.jpg

crater-lake_2107_600x450.jpg

Donnelly_445.jpg

Mt-Bachelor-Ski-Resort.jpg

eagle-cap-wilderness_1.jpg

Broken_Top-Three-Sisters.jpg

oregon_coastline_Home%20Main%20Image.jpg

420px-OregonCoast1.jpg

420px-OregonCoast2.jpg

OregonCoast.jpg

aerialview.jpg

These are just a few examples. There's something for everyone in Oregon.
Hey WTD: Thanks for sharing those pics buddy!!!:)

Reactions: 1 person
looks to damn cold for me WTD lol I'm not going to get out there for the game either,I just wanted to say thank ya'll for the information for those that are going and I won't be as friendly come game week :) but it is nice to have friendly posters come over for the game :hi: best of luck to your beloved the Ducks,after the upset of the year :)
That's the spirit. :)

Hey, I think there are around 10 or so different Ducks on this site, from the last several months I lurked. And ya, I know how you SEC guys are about your "hate weeks". So would you rather all of us Ducks not be on this site next week? Personally, I just love Football and want to talk X and O's...

looks to damn cold for me WTD lol I'm not going to get out there for the game either,I just wanted to say thank ya'll for the information for those that are going and I won't be as friendly come game week :) but it is nice to have friendly posters come over for the game :hi: best of luck to your beloved the Ducks,after the upset of the year :)

The cold, tall things you're looking at are called "mountains."

:p

It's not too cold depending where your living. The crazy thing about Oregon is it all sorts of climates. Central/Eastern Oregon is high desert. Good luck to you guys too except against us :)

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

large_Owyheefromair.jpg

don-paulson-view-of-leslie-gulch-oregon-usa_i-G-38-3858-8PQYF00Z.jpg

Lake-Billy-Chinook-Houseboat-Rentals-Media-5-800x600.jpg

Last edited:
My hubby's a duck. Been to a game at Autzen. The atmosphere is great!
So how is it with you being married to a Oregon guy? How was the mood right after 2010 in our last meeting where we broke your Stadium record for worst Tenn lost in history? (not rubbing it in, just curious). Did you even let your hubby sleep in your bed after, or did you kick him to the couch? lol

And btw, what town was your hubby raised in, growing up in Oregon?

So how is it with you being married to a Oregon guy? How was the mood right after 2010 in our last meeting where we broke your Stadium record for worst Tenn lost in history? (not rubbing it in, just curious). Did you even let your hubby sleep in your bed after, or did you kick him to the couch? lol

And btw, what town was your hubby raised in, growing up in Oregon?

I have never heard him that quiet during the 1st half of the game. I didn't expect to win that game, our team was mostly freshman... 18 year old boys can't compete with 22 year old men. We are both huge football fans... so we get along no matter who wins or loses.

He graduated from Siuslaw High School in Florence.

That's the spirit. :)

Hey, I think there are around 10 or so different Ducks on this site, from the last several months I lurked. And ya, I know how you SEC guys are about your "hate weeks". So would you rather all of us Ducks not be on this site next week? Personally, I just love Football and want to talk X and O's...

pile in and lets have some good natured fun,don't get me wrong,it is fun to sit around and pat your friends on the back saying we are great,but it is all ways more fun to have somebody to argue with for game week,I like hearing from other fans myself,It should be a more interesting game than many think and is Duck season open game day ? :dance2:

Portland and Eugene do sometimes get heat waves that at their worst exceed what you get in Knoxville. It's generally much drier in the summer in both places than it is in Knoxville -- semi-arid, if you can believe it.

I have never heard him that quiet during the 1st half of the game. I didn't expect to win that game, our team was mostly freshman... 18 year old boys can't compete with 22 year old men. We are both huge football fans... so we get along no matter who wins or loses.

He graduated from Siuslaw High School in Florence.
Right on

pile in and lets have some good natured fun,don't get me wrong,it is fun to sit around and pat your friends on the back saying we are great,but it is all ways more fun to have somebody to argue with for game week,I like hearing from other fans myself,It should be a more interesting game than many think and is Duck season open game day ? :dance2:

Soon enough. :)

we have all kinds of fans without a home

sorry i just don't get you guys

don't get your defenses either

I actually agree with you! I know you all(Tenn people) are too focused in on Western Kentucky. But next week, we will talk some real football much. However, I will add a tiny bit now:

I think your coach/team comes fired up. We will be too, as you are a SEC team. It does not matter you only won 2 Conference games the last 2 years. You are still an SEC team. We will be fired up. Same with our crowd. We will have the want to get ya. lol But I think you actually are going to be able to run good against us, esp up the middle. I just have no confidence yet in our new LB core. They are very young and very lite. (except for one LB that I know is good- Lokombo). But you will not get any deep passes against us, just only a few short ones to our corners. However, you will be able to pass to your RB's out of the flats, and use your TE's. Tenn will have to pick on our LB's, as you do not have a chance with our Corners, or even our whole Secondary really. If Tenn picks on our LB's they will have great success. And run, and run often, esp up the middle. Tenn has a great O-line, so use it!

On D, I do not see you stopping us. We are a engine. And once we get warmed up, Tenn or anybody elts cannot stop us. However, I think the game starts out tight and Tenn will put up a really good fight. I think fellow Duck fans are going to be shocked at how well you run against us. But you better try passing some too, or we will be putting 8-9 guys in the box to stop us. Make our D keep honest ect...even if your passing game sucks, which I expect, but only to our corners. Keep pulling RB's out of the flat and moving TE's out, to isolate our LB's. For it is there and only there will you have any passing success for any significant yards...imo. Final score I predict will be much closer then our last meeting and the atmosphere will be almost like a bowl game for the first half...

who are ya'll playing this week end ?
University of Virginia, flying coast to coast to play them at their house... And they upset BYU last weekend... I have been listening to their coach talk all week now and he has been telling his team that this is a chance for them to make memories(by playing us, #2 ranked team ect, Oregon) LOL

VN Store

Back