UT Dissed by Vegas Bettors

1-4 in last 5 games ATS.

That changes this week. CBJ was friends with players and staff on Peay. Ran 2nd 3rd teams wirh very limited play selection in 2nd half. Coming off KY victory Vols will use WKU as statement game. 42-17 Vols. Vols rush for 250 pass for 235. WKU gets a lot of yards between the 30's but not many scores.

Reactions: 1 person
So the players on the field weren't trying to score in the second half? They didn't care? Good job--they succeeded.

So we scored 42 by halftime but only 3 in the 2nd. You really don't think we could have scored another TD if they were so worried about the spread? The dogs were called off.

In other words, they didn't care about covering.

That changes this week. CBJ was friends with players and staff on Peay. Ran 2nd 3rd teams wirh very limited play selection in 2nd half. Coming off KY victory Vols will use WKU as statement game. 42-17 Vols. Vols rush for 250 pass for 235. WKU gets a lot of yards between the 30's but not many scores.

I agree, further, with the massive subs in the 2nd half, the 2',3's,4's and everyone else who got into the game, there was no chance for continuity on either side of the ball. Therefore no penalties for delay of game, substitution penalties etc. was a major plus and speaks highly of sideline management.

This team couldn't cover Saturday against the little sisters of the weak. What do you expect?

I don't see a problem with this post.

I know it's strange on here to see people state a fact and then draw a conclusion from it, but maybe the rest of you could try it sometime, rather than just posting "worst post of the year!" or "you're so stupid!" anytime someone writes something you don't like?

I don't see a problem with this post.

I know it's strange on here to see people state a fact and then draw a conclusion from it, but maybe the rest of you could try it sometime, rather than just posting "worst post of the year!" or "you're so stupid!" anytime someone writes something you don't like?

If you dont think we could have scored another TD in the 2nd half, your post may be even worse than his.

Big passionate fan bases have big wreckless bettors. It will probably go up more.

Last edited:
The only SEC team we beat last yr was kentucky, WKU would have beat kentucky by a lot this week if not for a late kentucky surge. 13.5 points sounded pretty generous to me

Last year was last year, new coach different scheme, we have more talent in our starters, there won't be much in way of substituting. This game will be 17 to 21 point spread mainly because we beat them up. Petrino with. WKU's talent doesn't put much fear in me. My guess is those betting on the game are putting there the Vols and the change in the line had to do more with trying to encourage more money to be place in the underdog.

So this reflects more folks are betting on Tennessee correct?

It reflects where the most money is going. It's TYPICALLY an indication of which team people are betting, too, but it isn't necessarily the case all the time.

Sometimes high rollers and sharps lay enough big money to swing the line in the opposite direction of where most of the public bets are going. Times like these, I like to tail the sharps :good!:

This team couldn't cover Saturday against the little sisters of the weak. What do you expect?

We ran the read option about 20 times in a row in the second half. We didn't really try to score. We could've dropped 100 on AP if we didnt call the dogs off.

It reflects where the most money is going. It's TYPICALLY an indication of which team people are betting, too, but it isn't necessarily the case all the time.

Sometimes high rollers and sharps lay enough big money to swing the line in the opposite direction of where most of the public bets are going. Times like these, I like to tail the sharps :good!:

True that.

VN Store

Back