UT is #2 seed in Midwest, play St Peters Thurs 9:20pm (TNT) in Charlotte

I think Purdue got a good draw. I think Oregon ends up beating South Carolina. Creighton win a close game against Akron. Texas ends up playing Colorado State, instead of Virginia, and wins. We beat Texas, but it's sloppy. We beat Oregon in sweet sixteen. Then lose to Purdue in elite eight. I liked watching us play them early in the season and I still think they'll probably beat us again. (As much as I'd love to see us beat them. Hope they prove me wrong.)

Reactions: Reckoner84
No one has lost their freedom of speech anywhere. That’s not what disagreement means.
You forgot to say stop with your freedom of speech. And, with your message to me do you realize that is actually what you are doing?

I did not say we have, I just thought on a message board based with people‘s opinions and open to discussion that it was not needed.
And “disagreements” do not start with authoritarian type words such as “stop.” Would you “agree” on that?
My apologizes to anyone offended by my jokingly light hearted freedom of speech comment, and the time wasted on this. I promise to fall in line and be a good boy from now on.

I mean rightfully so. That 4 game stretch had people talking about going 2-2 at best and we rip off the first 3 games easy peasy.....

Come back from 9 down vs Auburn (the best team in our closing 4 games) to win.
Come back from 10 on the road vs Bama
Pretty rough and easy game vs South Carolina to clinch the SEC and I think that is where we got maybe complacent.

To be fair, I love that we are 2 in the midwest than 1 in the West.
I know the matchups would’ve been different for us but UNC is going to have a helluva time with that MSU/MSU winner.

You forgot to say stop with your freedom of speech. And, with your message to me do you realize that is actually what you are doing?

I did not say we have, I just thought on a message board based with people‘s opinions and open to discussion that it was not needed.
And “disagreements” do not start with authoritarian type words such as “stop.” Would you “agree” on that?
My apologizes to anyone offended by my jokingly light hearted freedom of speech comment, and the time wasted on this. I promise to fall in line and be a good boy from now on.
I'm sorry you've been so victimized. Perhaps if you didn't create straw men to victimize you.

"Authoritarian type words such as stop." 😄 Oh, the melodrama!

Shut up! Back in line with you!

Reactions: OldVolMan
Planning on going to the game, and buying tickets the day of for TN's session. For folks who have done this before, since TN is the second game of the session, can I just come in after the first game finishes, or will they stop allowing entrance after a certain time period?

Planning on going to the game, and buying tickets the day of for TN's session. For folks who have done this before, since TN is the second game of the session, can I just come in after the first game finishes, or will they stop allowing entrance after a certain time period?
You can enter the arena at any point as long as you have a ticket so if don't want to see the first game, you can wait to enter.

For anyone coming into Charlotte for the games, here's the info on the pregame event organized by the university.

While this brewery is on the light rail and you can take the train right to the arena from it, parking around the brewery is scarce and will be harder to find than in uptown near the arena. You could park at one of the rail stations farther down the line that have free parking (like the South Blvd/485 station) then ride the train to the brewery and/or arena.

Thursday, March 21

Fan Headquarters 4:30-6:30 PM
  • Suffolk Punch Brewing South End
NCAA Session Begins at 6:50 PM
Vols vs. St. Peter’s at 9:20 PM
  • Spectrum Center
Pending Vols progression
Saturday, March 23
Fan headquarters opens 2.5 hours prior to Vols’ session tipoff

The official Tennessee section for Round 1 will be Section 104.

Reactions: Volfan1000
I'm sorry you've been so victimized. Perhaps if you didn't create straw men to victimize you.

"Authoritarian type words such as stop." 😄 Oh, the melodrama!

I apologized if I offended anyone, guess that was not enough for you. You had to continue with your own drama to try and sound so intelligent. It failed!

Attachments

• IMG_2397.jpeg
    IMG_2397.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
9:20 start? Wow, that's late. A lot of waiting around for the teams used to playing at, what, 7:00?

9:20 start? Wow, that's late. A lot of waiting around for the teams used to playing at, what, 7:00?
I’d prefer the time we got over playing one of the first games on the first day. I think playing a little later lets you take in the tournament and the feel for it a little. Get to see a few upsets and know that could be you on the end of an upset if you don’t come ready. Just think it would allow you to settle in a little. Should be that way anyways but still.

VN Store

Back