UT is #2 seed in Midwest, play St Peters Thurs 9:20pm (TNT) in Charlotte

Zeigler's brother is a freshman guard at Saint Peters, win and play your former employer, Texas, or potentially the - co plaintiff state school from the anti trust litigation holding a preliminary injunction against the NCAA in connection with the NIL antitrust litigation,
Former employer has a better ring to it. “Co plaintiff” just doesn’t have the same emotional resonance 🤣

Rooting for Virginia. They would be a great matchup for us. They are far worse than us at scoring the basketball. We could have an off night shooting and still possibly win.

On the other note, I truly hope we aren’t one of the gams’s in the work day. So annoying for the biggest event of the year to be unwatchable.

Rooting for Virginia. They would be a great matchup for us. They are far worse than us at scoring the basketball. We could have an off night shooting and still possibly win.

On the other note, I truly hope we aren’t one of the gams’s in the work day. So annoying for the biggest event of the year to be unwatchable.
I put in my PTO 2 months ago for this Thursday/Friday and the next just in case😂

I’m just selfishly really glad we’re playing Thursday and not Friday. I have a long drive Friday (start of spring break for the kids).

So we have St. Peter's, followed by, if we win of course, maybe Texas or Virginia.
I know nothing about Texas. Would Virginia be a good matchup for us? I wouldn't say so. They play at a very
slow tempo, play excellent defense, but can very much struggle to score. They are a team that could upset a Texas with
their unusual playing style.

If we beat Texas, we probably play the winner of South Carolina vs. Creighton. Creighton doesn't wow so much with their individual talent but they shoot the ball well.

If we win that game we're playing Purdue and their player-of-the-year big man.

About as good a draw as we could hope for, I think.

Of course it's all about how you play on the day. You have a bad shooting day, you can lose to anybody. We all know that.

A nice thread breaking down St. Peter’s. They actually are not a great matchup for us with style of play. They are a low-possession team and they are great on the offensive glass. The flip side is they are small in the frontcourt. Aidoo has to show up.

Good for preparing for Creighton’s style. Assuming UT could possibly get to that round.

A nice thread breaking down St. Peter’s. They actually are not a great matchup for us with style of play. They are a low-possession team and they are great on the offensive glass. The flip side is they are small in the frontcourt. Aidoo has to show up.

Do they give up a ton of fast break points? I’d think they might given that they’re undersized and hitting the offensive glass hard.

VN Store

Back