Vaccine or not?

We had several miscarriages and honestly I think of them as much as the one I had to bury. It’s especially had on our women. Yours is lucky to have someone like you who “gets it”. Edit: and still understands his job to defend his family.
That pain never ends does it?

Good grief Slice, you and Red have been through it man. Shes gotta be tough as nails like my wife is. Fwiw I envy you man. I saw where you said since you sold the old company, you were working with your sons doing additions, remodels, etc? I would love to spend everyday building with my kids...to have a chance to teach them what I know. My FIL was a lifelong contractor as well and my wife saw how his knees, back etc were shot by 55 or 60...and Ive had 2 back surgeries myself from work...so we really pushed ours to go the college route and not work a trade. I envy you being able to work with your boys though and be around them all the time like that. Selfishly I would give anything just to have all that time with my kids everyday. I am sure there is some stress and worry too that goes along with it, but it seems like you have been quite successful which means you have a great reputation, repeat loyal business, and likely lots of work. My FIL was the same. In 30 plus years he never spent a dime on advertising, but was able to stay busy because he did good work and always treated customers in a selfless and God pleasing way. Even the difficult ones. I am happy for you and your family bud. I think youre a couple years older than me, you have grandkids yet?

Good grief Slice, you and Red have been through it man. Shes gotta be tough as nails like my wife is. Fwiw I envy you man. I saw where you said since you sold the old company, you were working with your sons doing additions, remodels, etc? I would love to spend everyday building with my kids...to have a chance to teach them what I know. My FIL was a lifelong contractor as well and my wife saw how his knees, back etc were shot by 55 or 60...and Ive had 2 back surgeries myself from work...so we really pushed ours to go the college route and not work a trade. I envy you being able to work with your boys though and be around them all the time like that. Selfishly I would give anything just to have all that time with my kids everyday. I am sure there is some stress and worry too that goes along with it, but it seems like you have been quite successful which means you have a great reputation, repeat loyal business, and likely lots of work. My FIL was the same. In 30 plus years he never spent a dime on advertising, but was able to stay busy because he did good work and always treated customers in a selfless and God pleasing way. Even the difficult ones. I am happy for you and your family bud. I think youre a couple years older than me, you have grandkids yet?
Thanks for the kind words.
My woman is special. She’s been through so much and now at 54 years old works so hard to take care of herself that people would not know that she has had struggles, much less what all she’s been through. G-d blessed me with a righteous woman and I’m grateful. Ya working with my sons is really cool. I have the same book of clients that I work for so it’s like seeing friends every day. We’re actually having dinner with some tonight. I decided about 10 years ago that if I was going to do what I love for the rest of my life I have to be healthy so I stay in front of health issues. I’m not growing old gracefully, I’m fighting it every step of the way.

And I’m going to be honest here. I almost went broke taking care of Red in the worst of it. I didn’t because a VFL reading VN reached out to me and got us all the help we could need and they took care of everything. The Moro clinic, the clinical trials. The putting up with my BS as I wanted studies and was so picky about Drs. They actually encouraged me to do it. The only catch is I’m not allowed to tell anyone who they are. Just that they’re VFLs and they help who they help without acknowledgement. So that’s what I tell people. Otherwise I would probably lost everything and be working 3 jobs instead of semi retired. I try to give back by working pro bono as much as I can for veterans and women who survived a bad situation. It does not appear that either of my sons are interested in dating anyone longer than 6 months so I’m beginning to believe grand Kids are unlikely. Lol
There’s still Time though.

I say all that to say this.
It’s obvious that you’re built from the same material I am. Just put together better. The respect you have for me is mutual.

Thanks for the kind words.
My woman is special. She’s been through so much and now at 54 years old works so hard to take care of herself that people would not know that she has had struggles, much less what all she’s been through. G-d blessed me with a righteous woman and I’m grateful. Ya working with my sons is really cool. I have the same book of clients that I work for so it’s like seeing friends every day. We’re actually having dinner with some tonight. I decided about 10 years ago that if I was going to do what I love for the rest of my life I have to be healthy so I stay in front of health issues. I’m not growing old gracefully, I’m fighting it every step of the way.

And I’m going to be honest here. I almost went broke taking care of Red in the worst of it. I didn’t because a VFL reading VN reached out to me and got us all the help we could need and they took care of everything. The Moro clinic, the clinical trials. The putting up with my BS as I wanted studies and was so picky about Drs. They actually encouraged me to do it. The only catch is I’m not allowed to tell anyone who they are. Just that they’re VFLs and they help who they help without acknowledgement. So that’s what I tell people. Otherwise I would probably lost everything and be working 3 jobs instead of semi retired. I try to give back by working pro bono as much as I can for veterans and women who survived a bad situation. It does not appear that either of my sons are interested in dating anyone longer than 6 months so I’m beginning to believe grand Kids are unlikely. Lol
There’s still Time though.

I say all that to say this.
It’s obvious that you’re built from the same material I am. Just put together better. The respect you have for me is mutual.

Thats amazing man. Great to hear that God used a VFL to help with the most important part of life. Tennessee folks are just special. Appreciate the kind words as well bro. Hopefully we can get together for lunch sometime when i am back up there . I would love to grab a meal or a beer with lots of the folks from the PF. We have a really good group of dudes in here. Even the 1 or 2 that I butt heads with from time to time are probably decent folks. They are VOLS after all so they do have at least 1 redeeming quality lol.

Thats amazing man. Great to hear that God used a VFL to help with the most important part of life. Tennessee folks are just special. Appreciate the kind words as well bro. Hopefully we can get together for lunch sometime when i am back up there . I would love to grab a meal or a beer with lots of the folks from the PF. We have a really good group of dudes in here. Even the 1 or 2 that I butt heads with from time to time are probably decent folks. They are VOLS after all so they do have at least 1 redeeming quality lol.
We’ll get @Orangeburst too. He’s a HIXSON guy

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back