Vaccine or not?

100% anecdotal but I witnessed Ivermectin work. I'll trust my lying eyes before that study.
What you witnessed is normal process for someone who wasn’t as harshly effected by Covid as others.

Look, you have a Dr who wants to prescribe it and you want to take it then you should absolutely be allowed to take it. But that’s not what we’re talking about.
Someone said it works and the boogeyman knew it a suppressed the information. That is absolutely beyond any doubt untrue

What you witnessed is normal process for someone who wasn’t as harshly effected by Covid as others.

Look, you have a Dr who wants to prescribe it and you want to take it then you should absolutely be allowed to take it. But that’s not what we’re talking about.
Someone said it works and the boogeyman knew it a suppressed the information. That is absolutely beyond any doubt untrue

I think it's obvious that it's use was suppressed.

I also believe using it early prevented my elderly parents from being harshly effected. My mom checks all the boxes for being at a high risk for Covid turning bad and she started to feel better in a couple days. That's enough for me to trust "horse paste".

No difference (yet).

That’s the thing. The long term safety data is not in yet. That’s where the abandonment of training should be discussed.
It also says that the side effects predate the vaccine.

Again, if you want to argue that it was rushed and that’s questionable then that’s certainly a reasonable assumption or position. If you want to say mandates are Bull **** and should never happen then I could not agree more. I would have to absolutely tear any study on climate change apart before I believe it as they have been caught cheating too many times. In this case the people who are at odds with big pharmaceutical companies are also getting the same results.

It discredits your argument when the verifiable evidence is at direct odds with what you’re arguing is fact.

The data is what it is.

I like to be clear that I mean you in general and not you personally in these kind of posts. I don’t know or remember enough about you personally to remember everything you ever posted

It also says that the side effects predate the vaccine.

Again, if you want to argue that it was rushed and that’s questionable then that’s certainly a reasonable assumption or position. If you want to say mandates are Bull **** and should never happen then I could not agree more. I would have to absolutely tear any study on climate change apart before I believe it as they have been caught cheating too many times. In this case the people who are at odds with big pharmaceutical companies are also getting the same results.

It discredits your argument when the verifiable evidence is at direct odds with what you’re arguing is fact.

The data is what it is.

I like to be clear that I mean you in general and not you personally in these kind of posts. I don’t know or remember enough about you personally to remember everything you ever posted
Ok

I also believe using it early prevented my elderly parents from being harshly effected. My mom checks all the boxes for being at a high risk for Covid turning bad and she started to feel better in a couple days. That's enough for me to trust "horse paste".
Different discussion.
Which I’m not disputing.

My mother is also high risk and got covid before the vaccine was available. She had one day of flu like symptoms. Then got better quickly. No horse paste.

You should be able to take a drug that’s written by your Dr. and you believe will work. Even if it is a placebo for that issue. What’s the harm in that?

But again, not the point

Same here. Both parents.

Anyone who doesn't think the use of ivermectin was suppressed is either blind or didn't witness the smear campaign from behind the lines.

Dbl blind
Passed reviews
You’ve got an abundance of people who ran studies trying to prove it works…..and they couldn’t. There is no difference in side effects between vaccinated and unvaccinated.
If it works it should be able to be demonstrated. If there was a problem it would be in the data. Insurance companies are not covering for big pharmaceutical.
Smfh

There are literally thousands of doctors who have used Ivermectin to treat Covid-19 who beg to differ. I personally know a few and they were also pro-vax. If you at this point can't see the the connections between pharmaceutical companies, politicians who envest heavily in these companies and the regulatory departments who are supposed to be regulating these products you are a sheep and as blind as a bat. It is literally like a revolving door between the regulatory agencies and big pharma but some people are just to blind to see it.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
@Orangeslice13

I respect you and your opinions most of the time but to say that there are no studies that show Ivermectin is effective to treat covid is just an outright lie and you know it....Many doctors have observed the positive effects of ivermectin on their patients. An observational study conducted in Brazil with more than 88,000 patients showed that ivermectin reduced the rates of infection, mortality, and hospitalization by 49 percent, 92 percent, and 100 percent, respectively.

From this study

Regular Use of Ivermectin as Prophylaxis for COVID-19 Led Up to a 92% Reduction in COVID-19 Mortality Rate in a Dose-Response Manner: Results of a Prospective Observational Study of a Strictly Controlled Population of 88,012 Subjects​

Ivermectin inhibits the entire life cycle of SARS-CoV-2 in our cells, including attachment, spreading, and replication (1, 2, 3).

can potentially protect against severe COVID-related lung damage

How Ivermectin Trials Were Designed to Fail How Ivermectin Trials Were Designed to Fail

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Now you are talking crazy. Explain the arctic ice wall then. 😁
Dude…..did you see the other day when those goofballs tried to prove a flat earth and shockingly proved the earth to be round.

I love reading their studies. It’s almost as much fun as the ancient aliens stuff.

There are literally thousands of doctors …
let me stop you right there.
Feel free to go to those doctors and take it if you think it helps. It doesn’t, but you’re free to do so.
If you can’t demonstrate it with a legitimate study using the scientific method that stands up to scrutiny then it’s a placebo

@Orangeslice13

I respect you and your opinions most of the time but to say that there are no studies that show Ivermectin is effective to treat covid is just an outright lie and you know it....Many doctors have observed the positive effects of ivermectin on their patients. An observational study conducted in Brazil with more than 88,000 patients showed that ivermectin reduced the rates of infection, mortality, and hospitalization by 49 percent, 92 percent, and 100 percent, respectively.

From this study

Regular Use of Ivermectin as Prophylaxis for COVID-19 Led Up to a 92% Reduction in COVID-19 Mortality Rate in a Dose-Response Manner: Results of a Prospective Observational Study of a Strictly Controlled Population of 88,012 Subjects​

Ivermectin inhibits the entire life cycle of SARS-CoV-2 in our cells, including attachment, spreading, and replication (1, 2, 3).

can potentially protect against severe COVID-related lung damage

How Ivermectin Trials Were Designed to Fail How Ivermectin Trials Were Designed to Fail
Read the peer review.

let me stop you right there.
Feel free to go to those doctors and take it if you think it helps. It doesn’t, but you’re free to do so.
If you can’t demonstrate it with a legitimate study using the scientific method that stands up to scrutiny then it’s a placebo
By scientific methods do you mean government/pharmaceutical funded.

Measles, mumps, chicken pox, whooping cough are all returning now as more parents forgo routine vaxxing of infants and older kids. Oh, well, perhaps the herd needs thinning.
Those people are stupid for not vaccinating their children. However, this is an unfortunate by-product of how the COVID vax was handled. It created irreparable distrust in the medical community.

Something that always bothered me during COVID was how if you dared question the COVID vax, you were labeled an "anti-vaxxer", which was deliberate intellectual dishonesty.

Those people are stupid for not vaccinating their children. However, this is an unfortunate by-product of how the COVID vax was handled. It created irreparable distrust in the medical community.

Something that always bothered me during COVID was how if you dared question the COVID vax, you were labeled an "anti-vaxxer", which was deliberate intellectual dishonesty.
My view is that people in general have lost the ability for critical thinking, and common sense as well. That and being too eager to answer the dog whistle of social media mythology postings.

By scientific methods do you mean government/pharmaceutical funded.
Ya, the entirety of the infectious diseases community who write ivermectin every day for things it actually works on , have sold out to the big pharmaceutical companies and will still write it for Covid, if you think it will help you but is honest with you and says it can’t be proven to work……because they…..

Nope. That’s not how it works

In the mean time maybe google “scientific method”

Reactions: EasternVol

I agree with this.
There is a habit on both sides of the political isle to force what is believed to be right and demonize those who dare to disagree.

Fortunately there is truth available for those who actually care about that sort of thing

Reactions: Matt2496
It is a fact that we live in a time of dis and mis-information but the truth of the matter is the largest purveyors of this so called dis-information is coming from the people in authority who we are supposed to be able to trust. There is only one side that has sensored those with apposing views.....When doctors and scientists start being sensored because they don't share the same viewpoint as the "experts" we truly are living in a dangerous time.

Last edited:
My view is that people in general have lost the ability for critical thinking, and common sense as well. That and being too eager to answer the dog whistle of social media mythology postings.
Did you wear a magic mask, only removing it to eat and pick your nose, avoid playing outside, support shutting down schools, and walk the correct direction in the grocery aisles?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back