Vaccine or not?

Consider:

Trump: I believe totally in your freedoms. I do. You gotta do what you have to do but I recommend you drive the speed limit. I did it. It’s good. I still arrived here with time to spare. Most importantly, I and others are still alive.
*negative reaction*
Trump: No that’s ok. That’s alright. You got your freedoms, so drive as fast as you want. It doesn't matter that others are on the road.
Still much better than where we are now. Terrible way to make a point as I'm firmly against speed limits.

Yall know Tyler is an alt for either loother or EL/LG right? Nobody on earth is that stoopid and still able to come troll here regularly. Could be Septic too, i guess...but less likely IMO.

They might not have the same IP adress..but all that means is 1 persona on their phone and alter on laptop etc...no doubt that the same 3 or 4 idiots that troll the politics forum share just 1 or 2 tiny little brains on some liberal idiot.
You're obviously a smart guy, I'm sure you'll figure everything out eventually.

It’s a really stupid narrative. Trump’s admin funded vaccine development, they got it into production, he took the vaccine when his doctors told him to. But Trump is anti vax… just plain stupid.

Did I misunderstand the graphic?

Trump has been encouraging his faithful to be vaccinated. On multiple occasions. At this rally, they booed him for the recommendation.

Did I misunderstand the graphic?

Trump has been encouraging his faithful to be vaccinated. On multiple occasions. At this rally, they booed him for the recommendation.
No you are correct. The narrative has been that Trump was not supporting vaccination. He clearly has been.

The people at that rally own their choices. But clearly that choice isn’t coming from Trump’s recommendation

Yet there are actual doctors in the US treating patients with ivermectin that have covid. The VN medical professionals are so smart that they failed to do their research and find out that ivermectin has been safely used on people for years.
I would love to see the "official source" on that statement.

Reactions: Tyler Durden
Merck Statement on Ivermectin use During the COVID-19 Pandemic - Merck.com

Just a reminder that the drug company that makes Ivermectin and would stand to make substantial $$ from its use is telling people not to take for the treatment of Covid. Felt like that got lost in the conversation here.

However, I fully support idiots going to Tractor Supply and self dosing with amounts meant for large animals. Let the morons thin theirselves out a bit.

Vaccine or don't, your business. Carry on.

I was duped by president Biden. He told me if I had the vaccination then I couldn’t get COVID. Just another lie from this administration.

Now if you are vaccinated you need a booster shot. I may not be a very smart man, but I have a feeling that a lot of politicians that are pushing the vaccination are getting a whole lot richer.

I use to believe that the two most slimmest, unethical, and greediest professions were lawyers and politicians, but now I’m adding a third pharmaceutical reps. These people may be the greediest.

Merck Statement on Ivermectin use During the COVID-19 Pandemic - Merck.com

Just a reminder that the drug company that makes Ivermectin and would stand to make substantial $$ from its use is telling people not to take for the treatment of Covid. Felt like that got lost in the conversation here.

However, I fully support idiots going to Tractor Supply and self dosing with amounts meant for large animals. Let the morons thin theirselves out a bit.

Vaccine or don't, your business. Carry on.

Well no **** Sherlock. Any phram that produces an effective therapeutic is going to make a handsome profit. Kinda how it works.

It’s a really stupid narrative. Trump’s admin funded vaccine development, they got it into production, he took the vaccine when his doctors told him to. But Trump is anti vax… just plain stupid.

This guy wasn't an anti vaxxer either. But his on air opinions probably cost some people their lives including his own. He was a popular conservative talk show host in Nashville.

Conservative talk show host Phil Valentine dies after battle with Covid-19, his employer says - CNN

Well no **** Sherlock. Any phram that produces an effective therapeutic is going to make a handsome profit. Kinda how it works.
No ****, that's why I posted the link from Merck saying NOT to take it. Because clearly it's not an effective therapeutic.

Keep up.

VN Store

Back