Vaccine or not?

Yes, yes, and yes.

If you have speeding tickets you will pay more for car insurance because you are more of a risk.

If you are a lard ass, smoker, or drinker you will pay more for health and life insurance because you are more of a risk.

If you are unvaccinated you should pay more for health and life insurance because you are more of a risk.

See how this works?

The funny thing is that insurance companies already do this, but you haven't taken issue with it until now because "freedom" or whatever. No one is forcing you to live a certain lifestyle, but don't expect people to accommodate you when you choose to live an ignorant one.
When the long term data rolls in as to the safety, I'll get on board. Maybe. On second thought... nah. It's a stupid idea.

I kinda feel like after the approval from the FDA comes next week, we will see insurance companies start mandating the jab as a condition of coverage. If that’s the case the liability waiver should be removed ASAP.

The fda approval means exactly jack squat in the grand scheme of things. How many medications has the fda approved that later turned out to be horrible?

If the liability waiver isn’t removed it changes nothing.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Yes, yes, and yes.

If you have speeding tickets you will pay more for car insurance because you are more of a risk.

If you are a lard ass, smoker, or drinker you will pay more for health and life insurance because you are more of a risk.

If you are unvaccinated you should pay more for health and life insurance because you are more of a risk.

See how this works?

The funny thing is that insurance companies already do this, but you haven't taken issue with it until now because "freedom" or whatever. No one is forcing you to live a certain lifestyle, but don't expect people to accommodate you when you choose to live an ignorant one.
I agree don’t forget transsexuals paying more because they are more likely to commit suicide and for drug addicts to pay the most

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
You’re the type of person I refer to as a vaxhole. There are large numbers of people that are more afraid of the vaccine than covid…. There are people that have concerns over long term effects of the vaccine….women that have reproductive concerns…. And these people aren’t psycho morons….🖕🏼😏🖕🏼

How many of the unvaccinated have independently researched legitimate concerns and how many are using strawman arguments to cover up being brainwashed on social media?

If you do your own independent research and you arent comfy with the vaccine that's one thing. If you trust a stranger's Facebook post over your doctor's recommendation...

Reactions: DuckInAPen
How many of the unvaccinated have independently researched legitimate concerns and how many are using strawman arguments to cover up being brainwashed on social media?

If you do your own independent research and you arent comfy with the vaccine that's one thing. If you trust a stranger's Facebook post over your doctor's recommendation...
That second paragraph is happening on both sides of it though. I swear if social media ceased to exist tonight (Twitter especially) I think the world would be better off because people in general aren’t smart enough to process the real signal. Social media raises the background noise level. The real signal strength remains the same. We’ve thus all lost signal to noise and it’s harder for the average moron to find the signal

The only saving grace seems my young nieces and nephews having grown up with social media seem much better at processing and absorbing the streams. Maybe the largest portion of stupid will die off with us.

It doesn’t matter why they’re afraid. Strawman? When did the vaccines first roll out? It’s been less than six months. Can your brainwashed pro vaccine mind wrap your head around that? It’s still new….. there could be long term effects that are currently unknown. For someone to decide not to get vaccinated and take a chance versus covid and the unlikely death that may befall them is not unreasonable….
What Is Your Risk Of Dying From Covid-19?

That second paragraph is happening on both sides of it though. I swear if social media ceased to exist tonight (Twitter especially) I think the world would be better off because people in general aren’t smart enough to process the real signal. Social media raises the background noise level. The real signal strength remains the same. We’ve thus all lost signal to noise and it’s harder for the average moron to find the signal

The only saving grace seems my young nieces and nephews having grown up with social media seem much better at processing and absorbing the streams. Maybe the largest portion of stupid will die off with us.

Agree, the social media ignorance is happening on both sides. One political side doesn't have the moral higher-end over the other.

It doesn’t matter why they’re afraid. Strawman? When did the vaccines first roll out? It’s been less than six months. Can your brainwashed pro vaccine mind wrap your head around that? It’s still new….. there could be long term effects that are currently unknown. For someone to decide not to get vaccinated and take a chance versus covid and the unlikely death that may befall them is not unreasonable….

The overwhelming majority of long term effects and delayed effects of vaccination happen in the first two months following the vaccination. Any long term effect beyond that point would be a multiple standard deviations outside of the norm. As in the Lloyd Christmas "So there's still a chance?" scene level of standard deviations outside the norm.

The potential of an individual catching and dying of Covid are currently close to the same potential of developing and dying of cancer. Your vaccine hesitancy is normal and understandable.

The overwhelming majority of long term effects and delayed effects of vaccination happen in the first two months following the vaccination. Any long term effect beyond that point would be a multiple standard deviations outside of the norm. As in the Lloyd Christmas "So there's still a chance?" scene level of standard deviations outside the norm.

The potential of an individual catching and dying of Covid are currently close to the same potential of developing and dying of cancer. Your vaccine hesitancy is normal and understandable.
How long did it take you to pull this out of your ass?

I'm pro making an informed, independently researched decision. Here's a test. Ask those against the COVID vaccine why they arent concerned about the long term impacts of the flu vaccine since it changes annually. Those who have done 5 minutes of research will point out the difference between an inactive virus (flu vaccine) and mRNA (COVID vaccine) and that's their justification on long term impacts. It might be right or wrong but its at least thought out. The other 90% will repeat a Facebook post, state an obvious incorrect stat, or stare into space.

Reactions: DuckInAPen

Did you eat mushrooms tonight?

For reference, the chance of dying from cancer is 1:7.

Did you eat mushrooms tonight?

For reference, the chance of dying from cancer is 1:7.

I thought I worded it better than that. Yes, the risk of dying from cancer is high. If you get it. That's the number I was going for.

Not everyone is going to be a Covid patient best like not everyone is going to be a cancer patient

VN Store

Back