Vaccine or not?

I can't give you an "official statement," but I can confirm this is true.

And again, for the love of all, prescribing and taking ivermectin responsibly has nothing to do with Tractor Supply.
But it’s not as interesting of a stupid sound bite when you say “people are going to their doctor for ivermectin” instead of Tractor Supply.

I was duped by president Biden. He told me if I had the vaccination then I couldn’t get COVID. Just another lie from this administration.

Now if you are vaccinated you need a booster shot. I may not be a very smart man, but I have a feeling that a lot of politicians that are pushing the vaccination are getting a whole lot richer.

I use to believe that the two most slimmest, unethical, and greediest professions were lawyers and politicians, but now I’m adding a third pharmaceutical reps. These people may be the greediest.
Pharmaceutical reps only? How about the medical profession as a whole? They have done a lot to damage their credibility in the last 18 months...

I really don’t think vaccine hesitancy has anything to do with Trump. Never understood this notion. People are genuinely concerned about long term side effects, whether that’s warranted or not, I don’t know.

Some of it is due to Trump and Fox downplaying the virus for so long. People left that conversation feeling like the vaccine isn't worth it.

Why is that even remotely relevant to Trump actively telling people to get vaccinated while he’s been accused of doing just the opposite?
Trump got the vax in January without telling anyone. He didn't make it public until around March. Why would such a true believer wait so long?

Some of it is due to Trump and Fox downplaying the virus for so long. People left that conversation feeling like the vaccine isn't worth it.
Some, maybe. But at this point, I think it is much more than that. I know many people my age (30) who are unvaccinated and none of the reasons have anything to do with Donald Trump. The overwhelming majority will tell you due to the lack of long term data. I personally have gotten both shots, but I get it.

Trump got the vax in January without telling anyone. He didn't make it public until around March. Why would such a true believer wait so long?
Oh FFS you again? His doctors at the time recommended he didn’t get it due to natural immunity. And his program developed it why the hell would he say don’t take it that narrative is just plain stupid.

And when he finally gets it remind me what else was going on?

Be sure to point at all of the Democrats that questioned the safety of the “Trump vaccine” you clown!

Overwhelming majority of Dems have and continue to support the vaccine.

Trump and Fox relied on their age old the government isn't reliable shtick to kill off a few thousand more people.

Reactions: ohhbother
Oh FFS you again? His doctors at the time recommended he didn’t get it due to natural immunity. And his program developed it why the hell would he say don’t take it that narrative is just plain stupid.
But he did get it and waited 2 months to let anyone know. His silence seems to indicate his confidence level

Overwhelming majority of Dems have and continue to support the vaccine.

Trump and Fox relied on their age old the government isn't reliable shtick to kill off a few thousand more people.
Let’s play the tape from mid 2020. Once they inherited it they changed their tune.

Hey @utvolpj we want to call out dumbassery consistently … right?

Read the edit. No it doesn’t. And I distinctly remember everyone wishing he would shut the hell up in general around then.
View attachment 388612
So a guy who spearheaded this magnificent effort to get a vaccine pushed thru and was supremely confident in its effectiveness got the jab but waited 2 months to let anyone know? Interesting theory

wishing he would shut up wasn't related to the vaccine in any way

So a guy who spearheaded this magnificent effort to get a vaccine pushed thru and was supremely confident in its effectiveness got the jab but waited 2 months to let anyone know? Interesting theory

wishing he would shut up wasn't related to the vaccine in any way

My hamster wheel is turning, but I can't figure out where you are going with this...

So he waited 2 months to announce he got the vaccine? OK? I don't think there were any of his supporters asking or wondering what his vaccination status was. That wasn't going to be a determining factor in their personal decision one way or the other.

VN Store

Back