Vaccine or not?

I think you confirmed my argument. And it is more than a leap of faith in this case.
It’s a completely new vaccine delivery method with no long term data on what might happen. You have convalescence immunity. I don’t think I’d take it either if I were you but I’d do what my doctor said.

Solid?! Youre in elbows deep into a stupid conspiracy theory in why Trump would undermine his own success.

But since you’re consistent you’re eventually going to get around to calling out the dumbassery that the Dems are all vaccine gung ho… now that THEY have to get it done. Unlike last year when it was “Trump’s vaccine” 🤡
Trump is the king at undermining himself. He lost an election to a dementia patient. He simply can't help himself

What I've stated is not a conspiracy. Believe what you want

I don't know anyone that was there so I can't answer. Are we now blaming CNN or still China? I can't keep up
LMFAO that’s awfully convenient. Hey they had to show vax status in order to be there yet the CDC recommends masking regardless of vax status in close quarters. So that alone should have answered it for you right? I mean we both care so much about consistency and what not 😂

Reactions: BP4Prez
LMFAO that’s awfully convenient. Hey they had to show vax status in order to be there yet the CDC recommends masking regardless of vax status in close quarters. So that alone should have answered it for you right? I mean we both care so much about consistency and what not 😂
Except that I don't pay attention to CNN and I don't care what the CDC recommends. I mask at work or when a private business requests it

My stance had been consistent throughout

Except that I don't pay attention to CNN and I don't care what the CDC recommends. I mask at work or when a private business requests it

My stance had been consistent throughout
😂 yep your TDS bent bitching has been consistent and on full display today that’s for sure.

I would love to see the "official source" on that statement.
The official source is that I know doctors doing this. If you're suggesting that ivermectin is and has not been used for humans in tablet form for parasites for years, you need to educate yourself before you say something really dumb.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
So the CDC dropping the mandate for awhile caused the uptick, so this is all on the CDCs incompetence

So what about Obama’s birthday bash? You know him so I expect a good answer.
Why do I care? It's a private party and I'm sure anyone could wear a mask if they wanted. If someone knew they had tested positive yet still attended unmasked and got in other people's faces then they absolutely put people at risk. If they forced someone to drive them around with the windows up for a photo op then they're a real pos

Why do I care? It's a private party and I'm sure anyone could wear a mask if they wanted. If someone knew they had tested positive yet still attended unmasked and got in other people's faces then they absolutely put people at risk. If they forced someone to drive them around with the windows up for a photo op then they're a real pos
What!?!? Wear a mask if you want? What?!?! That’s what we’ve all been saying.

I thought you cared about people, PJ

So as long as I’m not knowingly positive, I no longer have to wear a mask, right?

It was a damn super spreader event and there were 10’s of cases reported on Martha’s Vineyard right after the event. Now if you bend real hard you can probably fold this into “Trump sabotaged his own vaccine program success” conspiracy theory 😂

What!?!? Wear a mask if you want? What?!?! That’s what we’ve all been saying.

I thought you cared about people, PJ
Where have I ever led you to believe that?? I like very few people and actually care about even fewer

My stance on masks has been very consistent. You're barking up the wrong tree on this one

I'm stating facts that are opposed to the new refrain around here that Trump was wholeheartedly pushing the vaccine. You simply don't like it
You’re doing no such damn thing. You’re on a TDS bender conspiracy theory on why Trump would undermine his own vaccine program success and haven’t offered a damn real thing why he did so. GTFO with that tripe 😂

It was a damn super spreader event and there were 10’s of cases reported on Martha’s Vineyard right after the event. Now if you bend real hard you can probably fold this into “Trump sabotaged his own vaccine program success” conspiracy theory 😂
I'm unsure of your point wrt what I've been discussing. Anyone knowingly ill with covid should avoid people and take precautions. Someone not doing that is an ahole. In fact, doing that with any communicable illness would make one an ahole

You’re doing no such damn thing. You’re on a TDS bender conspiracy theory on why Trump would undermine his own vaccine program success and haven’t offered a damn real thing why he did so. GTFO with that tripe 😂
No I simply posed a question asking why he would wait to reveal the fact he took his own medicine. You would think someone who was proud of the act would let everyone know. Especially a guy like him

VN Store

Back