Vaccine or not?

Oh I’ve at least explained it as well as you’ve proven Trump undermined his own vaccine program success.
Where was that my actual argument? I've simply pointed out that the belief Trump was entirely behind pushing the vaccine appears to be false based on his words and actions. You can't refute that so you do what you usually do

Where was that my actual argument? I've simply pointed out that the belief Trump was entirely behind pushing the vaccine appears to be false based on his words and actions. You can't refute that so you do what you usually do
LMAFO. You’ve offered an opinion with no factual support and are now demanding I refute your opinion. Congrats you are BB85 the second.

That doesn't matter. It's the guys job in the office to push the agenda.
Well it does matter when that is what was being discussed in this thread. If you want to discuss Biden then no need to jump in and try to do that. I'm sure someone will talk about it with you

LMAFO. You’ve offered an opinion with no factual support and are now demanding I refute your opinion. Congrats you are BB85 the second.
What opinion have I offered and not supported? I've simply pointed out actions that go against the maga narrative being constantly pushed in this thread.

What opinion have I offered and not supported? I've simply pointed out actions that go against the maga narrative being constantly pushed in this thread.
You’ve stated in your opinion Trump undermined his vax program by not actively showing when he got vaccinated. That is your OPINON.

All you’ve offered in support of that is “well he didn’t say anything when he got it so I must be right”. That’s it.

You now present your opinion as fact and demand I refute it. So we done here BB85_2?

You’ve stated in your opinion Trump undermined his vax program by not actively showing when he got vaccinated. That is your OPINON.

All you’ve offered in support of that is “well he didn’t say anything when he got it so I must be right”. That’s it.

You now present your opinion as fact and demand I refute it. So we done here BB85_2?
It's a fact that he got the vax in secret and waited for 2mos to reveal it. That's not an opinion. I've simply asked why a leader whose political future is so invested in the vaccine's success would do that. It's a valid question whether you like it or not.

It's a fact that he got the vax in secret and waited for 2mos to reveal it. That's not an opinion. I've simply asked why a leader whose political future is so invested in the vaccine's success would do that. It's a valid question whether you like it or not.
I still this your opinion that he’s undermining his own vax program success is ********. Next stupid point?

He got the vaccine in January; had been out a solid month at most. How quickly should he have taken it? He was coming off a case of Covid 2.5 months prior, tops, so there was no rush to get it with his antibodies.
He didn't reveal the fact he got vaccinated until March iirc. My question is why he would hide the fact he got the vax

He didn't reveal the fact he got vaccinated until March iirc. My question is why he would hide the fact he got the vax
How about instead you prove your own implication that there was some anti vax agenda to the timing instead of stupidly presenting it as fact and demanding it be disproven BB85_2?

It’s on you to prove that he actively hid it with some agenda. That’s how this works Colombo. Your TDS bent opinion doesn’t count.
I'm not trying to prove it I'm simply asking a question. If you have a differing opinion then offer it up

VN Store

Back