Vaccine or not?

No, they know he's going to shortly say, "but don't" and so their ignorance is again justified and in a lot of respects celebrated by the cult leader.
You are not allowed to ever call anyone cult followers after you've doubled down on your fearless, dementia ridden excuse of a President's handling of anything in his first 8 months.

Last edited:
Where have I ever led you to believe that?? I like very few people and actually care about even fewer

My stance on masks has been very consistent. You're barking up the wrong tree on this one
Now you know that’s not enough for LG.

I am not in favor of a vaccine passport above and beyond what was already required prior to 2019.

Furthermore, at no point have I had to update my vaccine records for any temporarily acting shot such as pneumonia or flu. And I'm ok with that.

If you exhibit any symptoms listed on the side of a NyQuil bottle, just stay home. It's not hard and shouldn't require intervention.

That bumping uglies spreads a virus that puts a strain on the system as well as supporting the mentally ill without telling them to seek help.

It's late and I'm too tired to think... Can you translate that into something less vague so I can understand it?

It's late and I'm too tired to think... Can you translate that into something less vague so I can understand it?

I suppose I can put it in layman’s terms. An unvaccinated healthy person puts zero strain on the health system contrary to what doofus said yet he wants to charge those people higher health insurance premiums. A third of all homosexuals attempt suicide. Does that put unnecessary strain on the healthcare system? Half of all trannies attempt suicide. What about that? Of the ones that succeed most have already been diagnosed with a mental illness yet they aren’t mentally ill. Right? Then you have HIV. Who does that virus affect the most? Based on this these people shouldn’t have higher rates they should simply be uninsurable based on doofus’s “expert” opinion.

Oh look, more reason to get vaxxed. But this being a reason presupposes that something beyond your own interests matter. So probably not a reason for most, who simply ask "what's in it for me"

Let me know when they start offering straight cash payments for getting the vaccine.

I can't give you an "official statement," but I can confirm this is true.

And again, for the love of all, prescribing and taking ivermectin responsibly has nothing to do with Tractor Supply.
That's what I thought....By the way; are you Dr. Cavanaugh??

VN Store

Back