Vaccine or not?

Yeah. the cdc recommends waiting 3 months after receipt of monoclonal antibodies which he received to get vaccinated anyways.
Interim Clinical Considerations for Use of COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC
Honestly when this all went down this whole place was pretty much in agreement we really didn’t want to hear any more news. How that has magically morphed into some anti vax stance against his own successful program that brought multiple vaccines to bear in record time is beyond me 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: ENGRVOL
I remember him patting himself in the back. I do not remember an active campaign from Trump to get people vaccinated
Have it any way you want it. He's clearly as pro vaxx as any on here that want me subjected to punishment for not submitting to get the vaccine. The difference is, he respects my right to choose what the hell I want to do.

I remember him patting himself in the back. I do not remember an active campaign from Trump to get people vaccinated
“We are expending all of this national effort to generate multiple vaccination options in record time just so that we can put them on the shelf and watch them rot! ‘Murica!”
😂🤡

Why doesn't Ttump just say "I recommend you get vaccinated." Just that. Not couched in iffiness or equivocation. Just promote getting it and leave it at that.
Because he believes individuals have the right to make their own healthcare choices. He essentially did what you said, he just didn't call for it to be mandated. Which is why he's so popular. He believes you have the right to make your own choices, you believe everybody should be made do what you want.

Why doesn't Ttump just say "I recommend you get vaccinated." Just that. Not couched in iffiness or equivocation. Just promote getting it and leave it at that.
Because he cannot make a damn simple, short, succinct statement thats why! And we all know that! He’s always on stage!

The most genuine sincere off the cuff remark he ever made was when he got the news of RBGs death. It caught him off guard. And in that moment he was President. He wasn’t going to ratchet up the rhetoric, he made a short very complementary statement about her and turned around and walked away.

That guy would have still been President today

Reactions: Septic
No, they know he's going to shortly say, "but don't" and so their ignorance is again justified and in a lot of respects celebrated by the cult leader.
LMFAO so now robots are telepathic and fortune tellers. Or it’s all just a scripted show they are reading to boo from a teleprompter.

Sir William of Occam is laughing at and mocking you from the great beyond. 😂

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back