Vaccine or not?

Incorrect. It’s worse off because mean tweets were determined to be more harmful than actual solid policy.

Yes that’s my opinion. Offered countering your opinion. For the record I’m not demanding you refute my opinion.
There was very little solid policy. That's why he's no longer in office. That and the fact he was like a teenage girl and couldn't put his phone down. He had a chance to be a least and he failed. It cost everyone and is a huge reason we are here now

Reactions: tntar heel
There was very little solid policy. That's why he's no longer in office. That and the fact he was like a teenage girl and couldn't put his phone down. He had a chance to be a least and he failed. It cost everyone and is a huge reason we are here now
No he’s no longer in office because he was a caustic jerk wad during a time when people were not going to put up with a caustic jerk wad.

Yes there was solid policy. On the border for one. Biden changed that. Whoopsie!

But Biden has undone all those tariffs which hurt America trade… oh wait.

I'm asking your opinion on the facts presented. This act has to be on purpose
You haven’t presented any fact. None. You are trying to sell the timing of the vaccine administration to Trump as some important issue without having one iota of the medical staff dialog that went into the decision. It’s a waste of time but you’re too invested now. Oh well!

I'm asking your opinion on the facts presented. This act has to be on purpose
On and you never got around to condemning LGs posts earlier on the Democrat behavior last year on the vaccine vs this year with multiple pointers from me to it… after you called me out for the same behavior last night. So that’s gonna be cued up next time you pull that crap Colombo. Have a great day BB85_2!

You haven’t presented any fact. None. You are trying to sell the timing of the vaccine administration to Trump as some important issue without having one iota of the medical staff dialog that went into the decision. It’s a waste of time but you’re too invested now. Oh well!
No, my issue is the delay in revealing he got the vax. Why would there need to be medical staff dialog about telling the American people he got the shot?

It’s a completely new vaccine delivery method with no long term data on what might happen.
That's what I was saying, although I think the term 'vaccine' is a complete misnomer. jmho. From what I have seen so far, it is not behaving as a traditional vaccine does. Therefore, the question is: what really is this treatment?

That's what I was saying, although I think the term 'vaccine' is a complete misnomer. jmho. From what I have seen so far, it is not behaving as a traditional vaccine does. Therefore, the question is: what really is this treatment?
I understand. And I understood where @AshG was coming from on the statistics too which is why I tried to bridge the two viewpoints is all. Out of curiosity have you had your antibodies level tested or considered it? Might be good info to have 🤷‍♂️

I understand. And I understood where @AshG was coming from on the statistics too which is why I tried to bridge the two viewpoints is all. Out of curiosity have you had your antibodies level tested or considered it? Might be good info to have 🤷‍♂️
I was tested by OneBlood when I gave blood back in March. I haven't had it since then. They didn't do levels as far as I know but did say I have them.

At this point in time, I am done with the agenda and the lies. If this 'vaccine' was such a great thing, why the full court press from the .gov to get it? Wouldn't it have become obvious and people joined in willingly? But from the get go, it was more of a threat from the .gov than a request. That is not the way to win hearts and minds. Especially with Dementia Joe talking about shutting everyone down and requiring proof of vaccine and all that kind of thing.... and companies demanding proof.... and paying employees to get it.... all the while it has a 99% survival rate? I'm sorry, but that reeks of agenda to me. And then all the long term 'studies' are nothing more than computer modeling based on best guess and interpolated data. That just doesn't cut it for me.

Well it does matter when that is what was being discussed in this thread. If you want to discuss Biden then no need to jump in and try to do that. I'm sure someone will talk about it with you
If you think a former president of an opposing party should continue presidential duties as a private citizen, you're delusional. The events surrounding the election not withstanding. If you want to bitch about a former president not pushing the agenda of the current administration that's your business. Just don't expect anyone to care.

If you think a former president of an opposing party should continue presidential duties as a private citizen, you're delusional. The events surrounding the election not withstanding. If you want to bitch about a former president not pushing the agenda of the current administration that's your business. Just don't expect anyone to care.
Dude, we were talking about what was happening in 2020. You're in the wrong discussion

Then why would he hide it? Any opinions that don't need to be censored?
Noticed this hasnt been mentioned up to this point... Trump was banned from social media, his main style of communication, on January 8th. Officially gone from office on January 20th. He was a private citizen in short order and banned from social media. I think this argument is a little silly. Tbh.

are you forgetting the MSM agenda and that mail in voting crap ?
None of which would have mattered if he were competent or surrounded himself with such. He had Americans locked at home and addressed them every night. He squandered it. He could have embraced mail in voting and asked all his followers to do it. He squandered it. Their approach made little sense if they were trying to win

What does that matter? Only a fool cannot reconcile that he's always been pro vaccine. Do you not remember him touting warp speed?
I remember him patting himself in the back. I do not remember an active campaign from Trump to get people vaccinated

VN Store

Back