Vaccine or not?

But what's next? Bus lines going to be forced to only transport vaccinated passengers? If not WTH is the difference? Will it end up with the .gov forcing people to buy a car or charter transportation if they want to travel?
Traveling in aluminum tubes that utilize forced, recirculating air necessitates that everyone on board not be contagious.

The answer aligning with minimal government interference and maximizing personal Liberty is yes. The morality perspective will vary for parent to parent but isn’t necessarily any of their business.

Would you say then that the government has no right to pass laws governing morals?

Not even the same subject.
The point is that we have had restrictions on our liberties to move about and people don’t lose their mind over those. Hell, you we required to have a drivers license and insurance to operate a motor vehicle. We are required to have vaccinations to enter public schools.

The point is that we have had restrictions on our liberties to move about and people don’t lose their mind over those. Hell, you we required to have a drivers license and insurance to operate a motor vehicle. We are required to have vaccinations to enter public schools.

One, two, three wrongs don't make a right.

I never could understand the logic "hey the .gov already restricts my freedoms and movement so what's a few more restrictions"?

Traveling in aluminum tubes that utilize forced, recirculating air necessitates that everyone on board not be contagious.
It’s actually a mix of recirculation and external. Right now they are pulling in more external than normal and heating via ducting around exhaust and it hurts their cruise efficiency.

It’s actually a mix of recirculation and external. Right now they are pulling in more external than normal and heating via ducting around exhaust and it hurts their cruise efficiency.

I have read before that air on an airplane is cleaner than in most office buildings.

Have we even had a confirmed case of transmission in an airplane?

One, two, three wrongs don't make a right.

I never could understand the logic "hey the .gov already restricts my freedoms and movement so what's a few more restrictions"?
If those restrictions are beyond the current reach, or without historical precedent, sure.

I have read before that air on an airplane is cleaner than in most office buildings.

Have we even had a confirmed case of transmission in an airplane?
On the newer aircraft yes. Any newer airplane from a major US carrier has pretty amazing air filtration. I’m just more concerned with the 15 or so disease factories in an arm’s radius swing.

a vaccine doesn't insure that. A neg test before you get on would be the closest thing to that.

Good point. If this law was about preventing the spread of Covid it would require the airlines to give rapid tests to all passengers before boarding.

You truly believe you have the right to travel on someone else's plane under your own rules?
Well that is a different question. No, I do not. But what does that have to do with H.R.4980.? If this is a bill originated by the airlines, then that's one thing. But if this is originating from lawmakers, then that takes the choice out of the airlines and the traveler.

Reactions: allvol123

VN Store

Back