Vaccine or not?

Lulz. I’m sure your government appreciates your support here.

They have stronger stances over companies via the commerce clause to coerce them instead of directly forcing people to inject something in their body.
I'm not supporting the govt but they essentially own and regulate air travel. If you don't like the rules then don't use their service

They can do it directly, too. Whether they should is not at all the same question as whether they can.
No they can’t. The gov cannot force you directly to take the injection. There is no reasonable recourse to opt out here. It would affect people’s jobs and livelihood. This is a horrible authoritarian over reach step.

No they can’t. The gov cannot force you directly to take the injection. There is no reasonable recourse to opt out here. It would affect people’s jobs and livelihood. This is a horrible authoritarian over reach step.
They're not forcing injection on everyone unless you choose to fly

I'm not supporting the govt but they essentially own and regulate air travel. If you don't like the rules then don't use their service
I know you’re not we’re just debating both sides of the coin.

And your second sentence touches on my rebuttal. There is no real valid channel if recourse if you decline.

Neither. IMO since air travel is a service by current laws they can't refuse service to anyone based on sex, sexual preference, race, religion, nationality or disability. If this passes I don't want to see anymore peanut free flights because the airlines require no proof of peanut allergies.
I was just choking, ah I mean joking.

Reactions: NorthDallas40

Incorrect. There is an incredibly easy method of opting out.

Absolutely and I support 100% the right of private business to set their own rules. I 100% oppose the .gov dictating who a private business can and cannot serve. It's Jim Crowesque.
So if a 12 year old walks into a bar and orders a whiskey sour you’re ok with that?

It didn't. You can remain vaccine free as long as you want. If you choose to board a commercial airline there are certain regs you have to abide by. It's still a choice that has to be made
Hey it might create a new business opportunity for private charter then!

I haven’t read the bill but if it provides no reasonable means for an alternative resulting from a direct forcing by the government it won’t pass muster. I have to go to work now and log into a boring ass design review.

The bartender is required by .gov to refuse service in that case. He doesn’t have the option to say yes.

Sad isn't it? So hey why don't we ask our government to force more businesses to refuse paying customers.

VN Store

Back