Vaccine or not?

Why should I have to prove it? We need to drop this mindset that zero covid is the goal. It isn't realistic. A vaccinated person who is sick can easily get into the game and infect another vaccinated person who then dies. Or someone who can't take the vax for health reasons. If that happens, should liability solely fall on the host of the game?

Your response is going to be "if they are worried, stay home". Agreed. Same across the board though.

Because you are attempting to enter someone else's property and they have conditions you have to meet before you do so. The conditions aren't discriminatory, so you must meet them.

Why should I have to prove it?

I'm not saying you should. My question is how you'd prove it upon entering a venue that has the mandate in place.

We need to drop this mindset that zero covid is the goal. It isn't realistic. A vaccinated person who is sick can easily get into the game and infect another vaccinated person who then dies. Or someone who can't take the vax for health reasons. If that happens, should liability solely fall on the host of the game?

No, and there's no court in the country that would assign such liability.

Your response is going to be "if they are worried, stay home". Agreed. Same across the board though.

I mean, that's a good rule of thumb for most concerns that one might have, but it's not my default position here. I think the mandate that LSU is implementing is almost certainly more trouble than it's worth. But it's it's not insanely burdensome, and I understand their desire to do something.

BuT FLoRiDa AnD TeXAS AMIRITE @evillawyer ? 🤡
Recent data from Israel:

the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people over age 60 (178.7 per 100,000) was nine times more than the rate among fully vaccinated people of the same age category, and the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people in the under-60 crowd (3.2 per 100,000) was a little more than double the rate among vaccinated people in that age bracket.

Recent data from Israel:

the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people over age 60 (178.7 per 100,000) was nine times more than the rate among fully vaccinated people of the same age category, and the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people in the under-60 crowd (3.2 per 100,000) was a little more than double the rate among vaccinated people in that age bracket.
They are within 500 daily cases of their highest infection rate ever and your cherry picked points are moot considering their rate of vaccination. Womp womp 🤡

And with lambda variant, how is the vaccine from March relevant? Or even the delta variant ? It isn't. That's the point. All of this is arbitrary.

Even with the new variants a vaccinated person is less likely to transmit than an unvaccinated person. You can argue that the difference in likelihood is not significant enough to merit these mandates, but it exists nonetheless.

Overcrowding due to those needing tests to get into football games, yeah.

So, these venues should accept a positive covid test from last Summer?

With the vaccine card that they give every single person that gets jabbed.
If they accept cards from vaccinations, absolutely. The science has always pointed out that natural immunity is always better than a mRNA vaccine. Of course those pushing the vaccine or nothing narrative completely discount science.

Reactions: Ttucke11
Even with the new variants a vaccinated person is less likely to transmit than an unvaccinated person. You can argue that the difference in likelihood is not significant enough to merit these mandates, but it exists nonetheless.
Not if the unvaccinated person has natural immunities.

Reactions: allvol123

This is true for a previously infected unvaccinated person?

Haven't seen that, got a link?

Given the product she put out and as evidenced by your complete lack of comprehension on the subject, "she" probably wasn't a teacher very long.
LMAO you’re the one qualifying how the state has the power to limit shall nots as called out in the Constitution Junior.

They want all they can get. If you are confused about that, you dont know the SEC.
Which must be why one of the flagship schools just implemented rules that limits who they will be able to make money from. I'm sure they just winged it and didn't even run it by the SEC.

You are contradicting yourself.

Which must be why one of the flagship schools just implemented rules that limits who they will be able to make money from. I'm sure they just winged it and didn't even run it by the SEC.

You are contradicting yourself.

They've yet to see implications. If there are any, I dont know the views and status of every fan.

I have not actually seen any evidence that this is true. In truth, there's basically no data on how many CV+ patients with mild symptoms are vaccinated or not. We have a nurse that uploads all the positive test data to the .gov database, and there is nowhere to indicate vaccination status.

Reactions: tnmarktx

VN Store

Back