Vaccine or not?

They can't but they can deny public services. Another reason government Healthcare should never be instituted. It's another way government can control you.
Agreed. They have several options to force you to decide to get it instead of forcibly putting it on you. Sadly the government has many options to make citizens lives miserable “for the sake of the greater good”

Reactions: InVOLuntary
It's a misdemeanor for the 12yo to ask to be served?

Yes. It's a misdemeanor for a 12 year old to attempt to acquire alcohol.

Tennessee Code Annotated § 57-3-412:

(5)(A) It is unlawful for any person who is younger than twenty-one (21) years of age to purchase or attempt to purchase any alcoholic beverage.

I don't trust over 50% of humans (likely higher but I'm being nice today) to be able to make change at the checkout. I sure as hell don't trust that they can perform a covid self test properly and in the timeframe allowed.
Tested myself for COVID.

3o7aTwhar0RzSIf6la.gif

Negative!

Uh oh, right to attend foosball games.

I got beef with this for several reasons.

One it is irrelevant because anyone can be exposed within the 72 hours.
But two, and most importantly, if implemented across all stadiums, aren't you overcrowding testing sites, urgent cares, etc unnecessarily?

Essentially you are taking the spot of an actual sick person to be cared for and seen by introducing the need for negative tests. We need to move on from this requirement and thought process.

Three, I also don't understand the complete disregard for natural immunity. That's what makes this all asinine.

I got beef with this for several reasons.

One it is irrelevant because anyone can be exposed within the 72 hours.

It does seem like a rather arbitrary timeframe.

But two, and most importantly, if implemented across all stadiums, aren't you overcrowding testing sites, urgent cares, etc unnecessarily?

Essentially you are taking the spot of an actual sick person to be cared for and seen by introducing the need for negative tests.

The overcrowding could easily be relieved by more people getting vaccinated.

Three, I also don't understand the complete disregard for natural immunity. That's what makes this all asinine.

How does one go about proving natural immunity?

Overcrowding is relieved by vaccinations?

Natural immunity is implied when you've been tested that you've been infected with covid. How does one prove immunity thru vaccination?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

Why should I have to prove it? We need to drop this mindset that zero covid is the goal. It isn't realistic. A vaccinated person who is sick can easily get into the game and infect another vaccinated person who then dies. Or someone who can't take the vax for health reasons. If that happens, should liability solely fall on the host of the game?

Your response is going to be "if they are worried, stay home". Agreed. Same across the board though.

Overcrowding is relieved by vaccinations?

Overcrowding due to those needing tests to get into football games, yeah.

Natural immunity is implied when you've been tested that you've been infected with covid.

So, these venues should accept a positive covid test from last Summer?

How does one prove immunity thru vaccination?

With the vaccine card that they give every single person that gets jabbed.

And with lambda variant, how is the vaccine from March relevant? Or even the delta variant ? It isn't. That's the point. All of this is arbitrary.

Is there some data showing previously infected are a bigger problem than vaccinated?

VN Store

Back