Vaccine or not?

Lol good luck with that. They are trying to avoid paying contract departments extra for budget reasons. It’s dumb that the NG allows themselves to be prostituted

We need some zealous politician to start agitating about this... cause I'm sure they'd want to take on the health care lobby (not a knock against you or your employment in the industry).

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77

I worked as an ICU nurse for 7 years and I promise you that 2/3 (Ftr that’s conservative it was probably more like 80%+) of my patients were there due to poor life choices. I can’t count the number of times we had essentially no ICU beds available because we had 5 COPDers who refused to stop smoking and 4 CHFers who wouldn’t take their lasix because they didn’t like how much they had to pee on ventilators.

Unbelievable that this is "surprising" information to so many. From a medical understanding, this is exactly what you would expect.

We hear of breakthrough cases but rarely of reinfections. Wonder how many previously infected have had it again or been exposed a second time and have no clue about it?

Reactions: allvol123
We hear of breakthrough cases but rarely of reinfections. Wonder how many previously infected have had it again or been exposed a second time and have no clue about it?
Prepare youself. Every time a positive report on natural immunity comes out, a report on severe reinfection somewhere will be released. It happened after Cleveland Clinic had their study and it will happen again.

Reactions: Zues1
The idea is people will have fewer kids if their kids don't die or have a high chance of dying. Pretty simple really.

So instead of a family having 7 kids and 2 of them dying before adulthood, they'll just have 5 kids?

Even in 3rd countries, I don't think the motivating factor for having kids is because of high infant mortality. It may have more to do with tradition or needing more hands to help raising food. Or could just come from f^^king more without contraception. I seriously doubt any concerns of infant mortality are being used in a significant number of these pregnancies.

Reactions: hog88
So instead of a family having 7 kids and 2 of them dying before adulthood, they'll just have 5 kids?

Even in 3rd countries, I don't think the motivating factor for having kids is because of high infant mortality. It may have more to do with tradition or needing more hands to help raising food. Or could just come from f^^king more without contraception. I seriously doubt any concerns of infant mortality are being used in a significant number of these pregnancies.

Agree, it's a ****ing stupid argument on his part. As we became more mechanized in the US family size shrank. Had zero to do with life expectancy.

See, when the media resorts to calling a medication used in humans "horse dewormer," you have to wonder if there's an ulterior motive. Here is the adult dosing of ivermectin for multiple conditions:

View attachment 388474
@kiddiedoc, Could you give a bit more breakdown on this? Your post lists a 3mg tab but the dosages listed are 0.5mg , 0.15mg? If the tab is 3mg how are these 3mg dosages broken down to smaller quantities?
A few other articles I have read state 0.2mg day 1 and again 0.2mg on day three for covid prophylaxis . I'll add a link to one.
'This was a gift to us': Ivermectin effective for COVID-19 prophylaxis, treatment

VN Store

Back