Very Interesting Fulmer Update

I just like finally seeing something that's hard evidence vs. all these other "for sures" going around. But it looks as if things might be going in the right direction. Just hope they don't wait too long.

Here's a thought:

If we wait till season end, won't we miss out on some opportunities to snag someone before they decide to go elsewhere. Wouldn't we be better served by having him announce his "retirement, quitting, being booted, etc." so that it would get some attention and warrant some serious consideration by possible candidates???

Here's a thought:

If we wait till season end, won't we miss out on some opportunities to snag someone before they decide to go elsewhere. Wouldn't we be better served by having him announce his "retirement, quitting, being booted, etc." so that it would get some attention and warrant some serious consideration by possible candidates???
That's why there are these "behind closed doors" people that illegally talk to prospective coaches during the season. Auburn had those people working in the Petrino episode that weren't good at it, got caught and a lot of people lost jobs and got banned from representing the university.

Here's a thought:

I don't think Hamilton would ever let CPF go in the middle of the season. After winning a NC that would be a real slap in the face.

I don't think Hamilton would ever let CPF go in the middle of the season. After winning a NC that would be a real slap in the face.

I don't mean let him go mid-season, but have him announce his retirement now and head out at the end of the season, but announce it now to get people to thinking...

I'm sure its probably been decided by the people that matter......(they'll wait till seasons end so people like us have something to be excited about)hahahahahahahaha

I'm sure its probably been decided by the people that matter......(they'll wait till seasons end so people like us have something to be excited about)hahahahahahahaha

Ha - yeah, it sure won't be a bowl game we're excited about!

Care to share?

Just my 2 cents but it could be political speak. Rather than saying:

No decision has been made regarding Tennessee football coach Phillip Fulmer's future....

They said:

No "formal" decision has been made regarding Tennessee football coach Phillip Fulmer's future....

Could be they have made a decision but have not "formally" informed everyone or whatever else they feel is involved in a "formal" decision.

So Fulmer might or might not be here next year?

cat.gif

VN Store

Back