Volnation is unreal!

This has to be a troll job..........if it is, I am rather impressed

Are you and TheTallGuy,YankeeVol,YorkVol all related? Same mother, just not sure who the father is?

Message to you is the same :

"Judging by your posts/LIKES ratio I would say you are clearly not as funny and smart as you think you are. What a sorry life you must lead if your negativity is as prevalent as it is in your posts."

The Tall Guy - 41.2 % LIKES/posts (the winner??)
York Vol - 34 % keep plugging along,ul get there
Bear Cat - 18.3 % maybe someday
Yankee Vol - 15.2 % so close, but yet so far

Don't see the picture do you guys .......... ? :banghead2:

Just cause you have an opinion doesn't actually mean everyone wants to hear it. :snoring::snoring::snoring:

Proofs in your LIKES/post ratio :bad::bad::bad::bad::bad:

:clapping::clapping:GO VOLS :clapping::clapping::rock:

Last edited:
:thud::thud::thud::banghead2::banghead2:
OMG ............. Some of you people are unbelievable. You claim to be a fan and then you take a cheap shot at a real one. You clearly have issues. you are delusional and have no sense of reality. Hmmmmmmmm, did you graduate from FSU ?

:clapping::clapping:GO VOLS:clapping::clapping::rock:

Dang...

I think you missed the first line of the OP

1st thread guys so don't throw too many rocks!

You see it is a stick-man throwing a rock at another stick-man. The entire point of the animated gif though is not attacking him. The point of the animated gif is because he asked for us not to throw figurative rocks at him. The point of this gif is to put a different spin on his opening phrase, and to throw a little rock at him.

You see this was not actually a "cheap shot". This was a hollow attempt at humor. I use the word hollow very purposefully because that was all this post was. It is very empty in any type of meaning. So I hope you enjoyed the explanation about my post.

Obviously, you don't read many of my post. Most of my post are not serious in any way, and by most I mean all of them. This is a message board, if you are actually getting angry from people on here then you may need to put on some pants and step outside for a little bit.

tip of the hat to you sir :hi:

I am as smart and funny as I think. Likes are a relatively new addition to Volnation.

PS:

I am also really really ridiculously good looking.

PSS:
You can shove your sorries in a sack.

Whatever.

Who told you that, your momma?

Trying to compensate with the big gun????????

By all means, please do. You really need to go to a class about that anger issue. :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

Are you and TheTallGuy,BearCat,YankeeVol,YorkVol all related? Same mother, just not sure who the father is?

"Judging by your posts/LIKES ratio I would say you are clearly not as funny and smart as you think you are. What a sorry life you must lead if your negativity is as prevalent as it is in your posts."

Just cause you have an opinion doesn't actually mean everyone wants to hear it. :snoring::snoring::snoring:

And yet here you are, thinking we want to hear yours.

oh-the-irony_o_915586.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Whatever.

Who told you that, your momma?

Trying to compensate with the big gun????????

By all means, please do. You really need to go to a class about that anger issue. :eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

I have no idea what you are rambling about---Big Gun????

Anyway, the only thing you can do about my awesomeness besides whine and post emoticons is ignore me. Please do. Your irrelevancy has grown tiresome.

Reactions: 1 person
Moose's mom...how is it that you have been around since 2009, but only have 25 posts?

5 years silent and when you finally decide to speak, this garbage comes out? Wow. Just wow.

Are you and TheTallGuy,YankeeVol,YorkVol all related? Same mother, just not sure who the father is?

Are you going to leave a goodbye cruel world letter at your suicide when your internet popularity drops below 30%?

Reactions: 2 people
Judging by your posts/LIKES ratio I would say you are clearly not as funny and smart as you think you are. What a sorry life you must lead if your negativity is as prevalent as it is in your posts.

By the looks of yours, you have no room to talk about posts/Likes.....mooslum.

I don't care what anyone else says, Volnation is the best. You have such a wide variety of posts coming from all angles--you can never get comfortable. Our fanbase is great...despite what you read on here. We care enough about the Vols to still be here and still post.

I think I hurt Moose's Mom's feelings, but if he's a Vol Fan, he'll be ok (we're resilient).

It is concerning that he didn't get the Seinfeld reference (stuff your sorries in a sack).

Moose's mom...how is it that you have been around since 2009, but only have 25 posts?

5 years silent and when you finally decide to speak, this garbage comes out? Wow. Just wow.

HERE'S TO YOU consistently mediocre and irrelevant Volnation poster! :salute:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
Dang...

I think you missed the first line of the OP

You see it is a stick-man throwing a rock at another stick-man. The entire point of the animated gif though is not attacking him. The point of the animated gif is because he asked for us not to throw figurative rocks at him. The point of this gif is to put a different spin on his opening phrase, and to throw a little rock at him.

You see this was not actually a "cheap shot". This was a hollow attempt at humor. I use the word hollow very purposefully because that was all this post was. It is very empty in any type of meaning. So I hope you enjoyed the explanation about my post.

Obviously, you don't read many of my post. Most of my post are not serious in any way, and by most I mean all of them. This is a message board, if you are actually getting angry from people on here then you may need to put on some pants and step outside for a little bit.

tip of the hat to you sir :hi:

Your right, I have not read many of your posts.

I'm not mad at all, just disappointed in so much negative crap. There are a # of posters that that is all they do. Do they have the right to be disappointed that UT did not do what "they" thought it should do? Absolutely! But to constantly rag,rant and trash a team is not a fan IMHO. How do you seriously expect a team that is playing over 20 guys who were Seniors in high school last year to line up and beat teams that are ranked nationally every year?

Do I want them to win every game? Ur damn right I do but you have to be realistic.

I know they are really suffering because this is a bye week and they cannot tell everyone what the Vols and coach did wrong.

My apologies to u sir if u are not part of that group. :hi:

I don't believe that people who post that they are unhappy with the program are any less of a fan for doing so. We all wear orange, we all yell till we're hoarse, and we have hung in there the past 8 years. We have earned the right to post what we think. All this "not a true fan" crap has been going on for way way too long....hence the True Fan Police.

You may or may not remember, but Tennessee was a VERY relevant program up until about 2008. We just want to get there again.

And I was so ...............hoping you would IGNORE me

I don't believe that people who post that they are unhappy with the program are any less of a fan for doing so. We all wear orange, we all yell till we're hoarse, and we have hung in there the past 8 years. We have earned the right to post what we think. All this "not a true fan" crap has been going on for way way too long....hence the True Fan Police.

You may or may not remember, but Tennessee was a VERY relevant program up until about 2008. We just want to get there again.

I want to too in the worst way!! CBJ and his staff are getting the players we need and have put some excitement back into the program that it has been missing for so long. But you and your friends seem to think and talk like we should be contending for the NC in his 2nd year. Really ..................

I don't care what anyone else says, Volnation is the best. You have such a wide variety of posts coming from all angles--you can never get comfortable. Our fanbase is great...despite what you read on here. We care enough about the Vols to still be here and still post.

I think I hurt Moose's Mom's feelings, but if he's a Vol Fan, he'll be ok (we're resilient).

It is concerning that he didn't get the Seinfeld reference (stuff your sorries in a sack).

I got it. I just thought you couldn't spell:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

I have no idea what you are rambling about---Big Gun????

Anyway, the only thing you can do about my awesomeness besides whine and post emoticons is ignore me. Please do. Your irrelevancy has grown tiresome.

Big muscle? By your avatar I thought that was maybe your boyfriend. I'm sure he appreciates your wit and charm.

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

:clapping::clapping:GOVOLS:clapping::clapping::rock:

Big muscle? By your avatar I thought that was maybe your boyfriend. I'm sure he appreciates your wit and charm.

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

:clapping::clapping:GOVOLS:clapping::clapping::rock:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0

I am very aware of my post/likes ratio. It's the first thing I think of in the morning.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but since it appears you have an interest in "like" ratios, you might want to be aware that even though your current ratio is hovering around 31%... it is also trending down at a rate faster than an Obama democrat winning an election.

VN Store

Back