Volnation is unreal!

What:loco::lolabove::dance2::eek:k::hi::rock:ever:eek:hmy::crazy::clapping::clapping::crazy::eek:hmy:do:good!::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:hmy::eek:lol::dance:you:unsure::blink::clapping::crazy::eek:hmy:mean?:p:loco::):dance2::lolabove:

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well your last 2 posts you have convinced me you need help. :jawdrop:

No "Nega Vols" need to be on here. True Vol fans stand behind their team whether we win or lose. We comment on what we see whether good or bad but don't put down the team or have no confidence in them or the coaching staff! Butch isour coach and deserves credit for what he's doing. Be patient! He needs more than 3 years. Probably four. With Dobbs at QB I have great aspirations for our team in the future. I've been around long enough through thick and thin with the Vols. :ermm:GO VOLS!

Down to 26.8% now. Man I am disappointed in you. You must be devastated. Remember, Failing to pin the head of the household results in Festivus continuing until such requirement is met.

No "Nega Vols" need to be on here. True Vol fans stand behind their team whether we win or lose. We comment on what we see whether good or bad but don't put down the team or have no confidence in them or the coaching staff! Butch isour coach and deserves credit for what he's doing. Be patient! He needs more than 3 years. Probably four. With Dobbs at QB I have great aspirations for our team in the future. I've been around long enough through thick and thin with the Vols. :ermm:GO VOLS!

Finally. Someone with a brain.

The Nega Vols need to form their own web page and ***** to their hearts content.

Me, I am a fan and support my team even tho I don't like I don't always like the results. Yes the players have made mistakes. But as I have said before " any true fan " can see we are headed in the right direction. CBJ is still in his 2nd year and has made vast improvements for the Vol Nation.

:clapping::clapping:GO VOLS:clapping::clapping::rock:

Down to 26.8% now. Man I am disappointed in you. You must be devastated. Remember, Failing to pin the head of the household results in Festivus continuing until such requirement is met.

Your not worth it.
IGNORE - click

Oh no BearCat--how will you ever press on? I don't think moose's mom understands much of anything.

I don't like his shirt either.

This thread has potential.

I was hoping to get a little back-up from you or some other fan. I joined in 2009 mainly just to read the articles which are always good, but was extremely disappointed to see all the NEGA crap. Unfortunately that hasn't change much. Will just ignore them in the future. Cannot debate with morons.

I was hoping to get a little back-up from you or some other fan. I joined in 2009 mainly just to read the articles which are always good, but was extremely disappointed to see all the NEGA crap. Unfortunately that hasn't change much. Will just ignore them in the future. Cannot debate with morons.

Please dont quit me

Moose's mom:

You had me at Nega-Crap...but you lost me. I thought you had left us. So glad to see you still complaining about the complaining on the message board.

I hope you see the irony in that.

VN Store

Back