Volnation is unreal!

Is that you and THE BIG GUY holding hands ????????????
Me personally, I'm more into :boobies::boobies::boobies:

:clapping::clapping:GO VOLS:clapping::clapping::rock:

You didn't get it...no problem.

Moose's Mom...Are you just trying to get your post count up? You do realize the more you post the lower your post/like % will go.

A word of advice...I don't think it is wise for you to be putting homophobic posts out there. It shows ignorance, an attitude of hate, and is just not the right thing to do.

Be careful.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but since it appears you have an interest in "like" ratios, you might want to be aware that even though your current ratio is hovering around 31%... it is also trending down at a rate faster than an Obama democrat winning an election.

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:Now that is funny. Understood. Just tired of the Nega crap out their. Disappointed I haven't got more help from fellow fans.

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:Now that is funny. Understood. Just tired of the Nega crap out their. Disappointed I haven't got more help from fellow fans.

Obviously since it seems as though you are a part of a very elite group and something very special.

Oh you got this...at least until your Mountain Dew stash runs out.

Nope, just a fan. Thought there were more out there.

Oh:dance2:I thought:good!:that:crazy:you:clapping:were:birgits_giggle:referring:lolabove:to:unsure:true:blink:fans:whistling:eek:nly:popcorn::salute::peace2::unsure::yes::whistling::banghead2::snoring::redface::rtfm::yikes::huggy::wink::blush::sleep::crossfingers::glare:

Reactions: 2 people
Moose's mom:

Your post/like % is now down to 30.5%...oh no. You are getting ready to lose your "I'm a better fan than you" status.

Oh:dance2:I thought:good!:that:crazy:you:clapping:were:birgits_giggle:referring:lolabove:to:unsure:true:blink:fans:whistling:eek:nly:popcorn::salute::peace2::unsure::yes::whistling::banghead2::snoring::redface::rtfm::yikes::huggy::wink::blush::sleep::crossfingers::glare:

Sad that you have to use icons to try to MAKE a sentence.:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

Sad that you have to use icons to try to MAKE a sentence.:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

What:loco::lolabove::dance2::eek:k::hi::rock:ever:eek:hmy::crazy::clapping::clapping::crazy::eek:hmy:do:good!::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:hmy::eek:lol::dance:you:unsure::blink::clapping::crazy::eek:hmy:mean?:p:loco::):dance2::lolabove:

Moose's mom:

Your post/like % is now down to 30.5%...oh no. You are getting ready to lose your "I'm a better fan than you" status.

No problem. Some things are worth debating.

VN Store

Back