Vols #15 in the inaugural Coaches poll.

I would bet we are a few spots higher when AP poll releases here in a few weeks. Time to prove it on the field. GBO

Reactions: HighRockvol
That early Texas @ Michigan game will be an interesting matchup. Georgia will move Clemson out of the top 20.

Does A&M have enough to handle ND?

I dont think Ohio State should be in the top 5. They have gotten really soft since Urban Meyer left.

Ohio St may be the best team in the Country this year. They are Loaded with NFL talent with 6 players likely drafted early. They only play 3 games , @ Oregon, @ Penn St (white out game could be tricky, but we know what PS does, chokes on the big ones, swallows the little ones) and a much less talented Michigan. So we will see how they do in the playoffs.

Yeah, but that narrows their focus. Obviously coaches know more about the game, but they also don't spend all day each Saturday watching 8-10 different games from all over the country
Ok
How is the preseason media poll better than the coaches poll? I would put my trust in an actual mechanic instead of someone that googled how to change a radiator on youtube.

VN Store

Back