Vols don't deserve a 4 seed

Play lazy, Never anyone under the basket for a offensive rebound. Bigs can't make a lay up rite under it. Maybe make thru 2 games.
^^^^ Only the last game ever matters .... ^^^^

If you honestly don't believe that Tennessee should get a top 4 seed???? Then you are either childishly emotional and impulsive .... or you are ignorant of the subject matter.

Last edited:
The Big Ten Tournament Championship Game is pretty good. Illinois leads Wisconsin 72-70 with about 7 minutes left. Tennessee beat both of these teams, including Wisconsin on the road.

Tennessee will be the only team in the country with wins over the SEC Tournament Champion, the Big Ten Tournament Champion and the ACC Tournament Champion.

Reactions: VOLtaism
I’ve been around these kinds of fans my whole life. If we win the national title they’d say we should have won by 30 instead of 15 and that there’s no excuse for it.

Reactions: VolNExile
The Big Ten Tournament Championship Game is awesome. Tennessee played a tougher schedule than I'm sure most people here realize. It's 81-79 now. Illinois still has the lead.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Play lazy, Never anyone under the basket for an offensive rebound. Bigs can't make a lay up rite under it. Maybe make thru 2 games.
… idk if you noticed or not but the top 3 teams in the sec all 3 got put out. Thats not a coincidence but they know from tn that the sec tourney dont help with seeding if you’re already in!! But it benefits the sec as a whole to have the teams that are on the bubble to win a few.
That’s just my take

Lunardi just moved us to the East. That's UConn's region. That means he has us as the lowest 2 seed now. Hope that's wrong.

Lunardi just moved us to the East. That's UConn's region. That means he has us as the lowest 2 seed now. Hope that's wrong.

That's what a lot of the bracketology pundits have been doing since the Mississippi State loss. If people take the orange glasses off, they'll see that no one outside the fanbase has a lot of respect for Tennessee winning the SEC regular season title. The perception right now is that Tennessee is a cold shooting one-man team. Compared to Iowa State with its hot tournament run, and that leaves Tennessee, Arizona, and Marquette to fight over the other 2 seeds. Arizona gets a lot of respect for being Arizona, and they'll stay closer to their home region probably, so that leaves UT in either slot 7 or slot 8 for either the Midwest or East. So it comes down to - do you want to be in Purdue's region, or UConn's region?

Part of me says Purdue is a better opportunity than UConn. We've already played them, we know what they're about. But I don't know. Who knows. I just wish we were a 1 so we could skip all that.

VN Store

Back