Vols don't deserve a 4 seed

That's what a lot of the bracketology pundits have been doing since the Mississippi State loss. If people take the orange glasses off, they'll see that no one outside the fanbase has a lot of respect for Tennessee winning the SEC regular season title. The perception right now is that Tennessee is a cold shooting one-man team. Compared to Iowa State with its hot tournament run, and that leaves Tennessee, Arizona, and Marquette to fight over the other 2 seeds. Arizona gets a lot of respect for being Arizona, and they'll stay closer to their home region probably, so that leaves UT in either slot 7 or slot 8 for either the Midwest or East.
Conf tournaments matter now to Lunardi? Lol

Reactions: Vol17222
Op actually nailed it. Turns out we deserve the top #2 seed (5th overall) in the tourney
Truthfully Carolina beat us head to head so I am ok with that. We play ball and we can get to the ff. I am not scared of any one in our bracket including Purdue

Reactions: Vol17222
Op actually nailed it. Turns out we deserve the top #2 seed (5th overall) in the tourney
That is what the top talking head from the committee said on the show. It was between us and NC for the last 1 seed. I am good with what we got. Better geography for travel.

Play lazy, Never anyone under the basket for a offensive rebound. Bigs can't make a lay up rite under it. Maybe make thru 2 games.
Kentucky
South Carolina
Texas A&M
Florida
Alabama
Auburn
Illinois
Michigan State
Arkansas
Wisconsin
NC State
... Etc ... Etc ...

all go, uhh dang you mean we lost to a team like that. What does that make us?

I rarely go back and review prior posts for a volnation member, however, I read two pages of your prior posts.

Either you aren’t a Vol fan or you like to stir the pot.
Yep! Either Debbie or Donnie from the Downer family. Realistically this ain't , but you don't slide from possible #1 to a #4 this late in the season. The Thread to shred y'all. See a heading like that and....well moving on...

Play lazy, Never anyone under the basket for a offensive rebound. Bigs can't make a lay up rite under it. Maybe make thru 2 games.
Like there is no shot clock. Start offense with 8 seconds on the shot clock. Turn over. Turn over. Turn over. And the ever present offense from behind the 3 point. Including our 7Ft. Center. Round ball thru a hole. Plethora of shots from downtown. Equals defeat.IMO

VN Store

Back