@volwindy

Prayers Jenny. Momā€™s knee replacement is today. Just got her to the hospital.
Since I am a pro at this too........With a knee, get a strap of some sort and if you can motivate her, have her sit in her favorite chair or on the couch and put the strap over the ball of her foot and pull as much as she can. That is what I did outside of therapy. Do the therapy, as much as she can get. Take the pain meds as prescribed. The killer for knees is being sedentary after surgery. My right was a little worse than my left in terms of swelling and bruising. Just make her work!

Since I am a pro at this too........With a knee, get a strap of some sort and if you can motivate her, have her sit in her favorite chair or on the couch and put the strap over the ball of her foot and pull as much as she can. That is what I did outside of therapy. Do the therapy, as much as she can get. Take the pain meds as prescribed. The killer for knees is being sedentary after surgery. My right was a little worse than my left in terms of swelling and bruising. Just make her work!
Sheā€™s my mom so Iā€™m trying to be nice hereā€¦ thereā€™s a lot in this * post * that is why I believe sheā€™s here for a second time

Last edited:
Sheā€™s my mom so Iā€™m trying to be nice hereā€¦ thereā€™s a lot in this * post * that is why I believe sheā€™s here for a second time
ahhhh. Now it's clear. Therapy therapy therapy. You can't make them go though. My dad quit his shoulder therapy after 2 weeks, said it was stupid. Can't raise his arm above his shoulder now.

ahhhh. Now it's clear. Therapy therapy therapy. You can't make them go though. My dad quit his shoulder therapy after 2 weeks, said it was stupid. Can't raise his arm above his shoulder now.
Taking the like back cuz itā€™s sad, but you get what Iā€™m saying

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Iā€™m sure windy wouldnā€™t mind and understand. Iā€™m glad your mom came out fine. Itā€™s been a long day for both of you. Git home and git some rest. šŸ™‚.
Iā€™m sure windy doesnā€™t mind this thread veering off course at all. The one ā€œattemptingā€ to make amends though

Iā€™m sure windy doesnā€™t mind this thread veering off course at all. The one ā€œattemptingā€ to make amends though
Iā€™m sure he understands as well if Iā€™m a good judge of person (and I am, 59 years running). The thread just needs to keep going to keep it up. I hope you can get some real deserved sleep tonight.

VN Store

Back