@volwindy

@volwindy
I wanted to do this in private. I reached out to @vollygirl to see if she had an email or contact information but she didn’t. I gave this some time so you would know it’s not ******** and that really mean it.
I’m sorry. I did not mean to make you feel mistreated. I genuinely enjoy conversations with you and I think your perspective adds to the zone. Regardless of my intentions you feel this way. I will do my best to not treat you poorly again.

In the spirit of the zone……please come back, Joedawg33 really misses you
^^^^^

@volwindy
I wanted to do this in private. I reached out to @vollygirl to see if she had an email or contact information but she didn’t. I gave this some time so you would know it’s not ******** and that really mean it.
I’m sorry. I did not mean to make you feel mistreated. I genuinely enjoy conversations with you and I think your perspective adds to the zone. Regardless of my intentions you feel this way. I will do my best to not treat you poorly again.

In the spirit of the zone……please come back, Joedawg33 really misses you
@volwindy ^^^^^

Comonow ……I was just playing.
You’re gonna have to forgive me at some point.

@volwindy, Vols won the first game in Charleston, 5-0. Double header, today. If you post in your Diamond Vols thread, we will join you. Pretty please.

I was watching Drunk History’s Charleston episode. The power of suggestion.

oh-sure-john-candy.gif

Some ‘Zoner has contact info for @volwindy. Reach out to her and report back. Convince her to rejoin her friends on VN.

@joevol33 @vollygirl @Orangeredblooded @VolNExile
If she wants to post, she'll post.

People say things that sound rude and mean, even if they don't intend it to sound rude or mean. Even "nice" posters say things that sound rude and mean sometimes. If one poster keeps you from being interested in posting with everybody else here, then you really weren't all that interested in posting here anymore.

That's just my take on it.

If she wants to post, she'll post.

People say things that sound rude and mean, even if they don't intend it to sound rude or mean. Even "nice" posters say things that sound rude and mean sometimes. If one poster keeps you from being interested in posting with everybody else here, then you really weren't all that interested in posting here anymore.

That's just my take on it.
The ladies of VN tend to take sabbaticals from time to time.....Exie took one, Windy took one, Behr and Souce seem to take them about every 18 months...just sayin.

At times, the entirety of the ‘Zone take on the appearance of humorless cretins. May you all have troubling bowel movements.

VN Store

Back