Vote for Smokey!!!! Capital One Mascot of the Year

tenn-29572
OU-28100

no spam on texting
Privacy Policy:

Capital One Mascot Challenge text-to-vote process is managed by Mobile Commons. Mobile Commons is a software company that provides a platform for organizations to communicate via text and phone calls. Mobile Commons does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies or individuals. By completing the text-to-vote transaction, you give Mobile Commons permission to provide your contact information to Capital One. Capital One will not utilize telephone numbers for uses other than tallying votes for the Mascot Challenge. Mobile Commons uses industry-leading Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to keep your personal information as secure as possible.

tenn-29572
OU-28100

no spam on texting
Privacy Policy:

Capital One Mascot Challenge text-to-vote process is managed by Mobile Commons. Mobile Commons is a software company that provides a platform for organizations to communicate via text and phone calls. Mobile Commons does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies or individuals. By completing the text-to-vote transaction, you give Mobile Commons permission to provide your contact information to Capital One. Capital One will not utilize telephone numbers for uses other than tallying votes for the Mascot Challenge. Mobile Commons uses industry-leading Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to keep your personal information as secure as possible.

major loop hole there. Does not say Capital One will not sell the info to a 3rd party. Why would a statement go out of the way to let you know that Mobile Commons will not resell it and Captital One will only use it for their purposes of keeping track but does not state Capital One will not resell? Because they left it out to create a loop hole. Not saying they'll ever do it but the loop hole is there.

Monday nite between 8-9

Capital One will not utilize telephone numbers for uses other than tallying votes for the Mascot Challenge.

Guess we know now who has the real fanbase. I always thought we were Tennessee fan thru thick and thin and no matter what we stuck together and cheered for Tennessee. I finally realize that ain't so. This will be my last post. Ya'll suck!

Also, if you text Smokey 69866 you can fill 69866 into as many number slots as possible and vote 10 at a time (for me i have 10 number slots.)

VN Store

Back