VP debate 2024

They do not know how to handle a conservative that is actually likeable iin a way that the public can clearly see.
For weeks the media has painted Vance as a weird, extreme, racist, demagogue . Heck they probably actually believed it themselves.
Now the true person got to speak unfiltered for two hours and the truth is out there for all to see.

Vance won votes tonight. From 1) the aforementioned people who had never heard him and 2) from people who are uncomfortable with Trump but can feel better pullng the lever for a Trump - Vance ticket

I believe Walz likely shed votes for the Kamala ticket.

Vance won votes tonight. From 1) the aforementioned people who had never heard him and 2) from people who are uncomfortable with Trump but can feel better pullng the lever for a Trump - Vance ticket

I believe Walz likely shed votes for the Kamala ticket.

the burning question is whether any borderline voters were paying attention.

MSNBC has doubled down on hyper partisan this evening. Walz won the debate hands down and stated that there was no peaceful transition of powers because of all the dead bodies at the capitol, murdered by Trump supporters. SMH.
Are you surprised? 😂 Does anyone actually watch MSNBC anymore? I watch CNN, Fox, and ABC and pretty much get the gist of things.. I don’t know of anyone personally who watches MSNBC and never actually see it on anywhere.. Resident Lefties.. do y’all watch it?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back