VP debate 2024

Did they mention when he flipped off the fan at the Michigan game who said Trump 2024? 😂 (heard that on the radio).. he seems a little too spastic and emotional for the job to me, but that’s just my opinion
I didn't watch the debate so I don't know if that issue was mentioned but he is being beat to death by the media....

I'd like to have seen Vance admit Biden won in 2020, but realistically anyone associated with the Trump campaign will never admit that, at least not publicly.
Which part of Joe Biden being President on January 20th did you not understand. Which was what he said. Or did you not like the wording?

Last edited:
I'd like to have seen Vance admit Biden won in 2020, but realistically anyone associated with the Trump campaign will never admit that, at least not publicly.
I don't know why they just don't say it. Maybe they think that the Dems will work it into some sort of attack, who knows? In fairness, Hills still says that Trump stole the 2016 so it isn't unprecedented to refuse to just sack up.

Are you surprised? 😂 Does anyone actually watch MSNBC anymore? I watch CNN, Fox, and ABC and pretty much get the gist of things.. I don’t know of anyone personally who watches MSNBC and never actually see it on anywhere.. Resident Lefties.. do y’all watch it?
BB loves him some Maddow so he definitely watches.

@evillawyer @luthervol @lawgator1
You have to give credit to the Great Trumpet for selecting a top notch VP. The supreme intellect of President Trump reigns supreme once again.
Have to admit I didn't see one second of the debate.

But Vance did seem to have a head on his shoulders when he said.......
"I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical ******* like Nixon who wouldn't be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he's America's Hitler,"

Why? I didn’t say anything about her being a lying extremist.
I’m just saying I’ve had comments removed so I’m on my best behavior 😇 I didn’t say anything about her haircut telling the whole story 😂 she’s such a visual caricature I can’t take anything she says seriously 😂

Last edited:
Vance won votes tonight. From 1) the aforementioned people who had never heard him and 2) from people who are uncomfortable with Trump but can feel better pullng the lever for a Trump - Vance ticket

I believe Walz likely shed votes for the Kamala ticket.
I’m not sure that many people actually watched it.. there wasn’t a lot of lead up to it.. so basically people will believe whatever the media says was the outcome (which is how they have so much power) but the average voter is probably not as into it as your VN political forum participants 😂

Only been tuning in to the debate off and on but imagine a lot of people will come away from it wishing both tickets were reversed as to Pres and VP.
This still you? Or are you getting caught up on Jen Psaki X quick hits and running as you now watched?
I’d like to see you admit that everyone now wishes Trump had won.
Reverse UNO played. 81M screwed up and nobody wants to admit it.

I'm glad trump didn't win, as for vance he seems polished but gave no responses of substance.
Vance only attacked Harris policies which are actually Biden policies. Vance didn't ever mention anything specific, of what trump would do or what Biden did.

Does anybody refer to the trump presidency as the Pence administration?

I'm glad trump didn't win, as for vance he seems polished but gave no responses of substance.
Vance only attacked Harris policies which are actually Biden policies. Vance didn't ever mention anything specific, of what trump would do or what Biden did.

No, but you are guilty by association lol.. it’s just human nature (responding to you last query)

That’s right, he didn’t mention Biden which was part of the message to lay the last 3.5 years on Harris. She’s the only one running who’s had a direct hand in the decisions that impacted the voters. It was beautifully done that you were listening for Biden that you failed to hear Harris.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
per my post 468 why was the strike issue not brought up in the VP debate? The moderators would not bring up anything that makes Harris or Walz look bad.
Yep, carefully crafted narrative they (media) hope to created.. nothing is accidental, and everything is calculated…. , but most of us can see through it, I hope

VN Store

Back