VP debate 2024

Historically the VP is a non factor in gaining votes for the ticket.

Are yall thinking it is different this year?
I think it could be different this year. We saw an old Joe Biden taken off the ticket and most believe Harris is now running the show. Even if she's not, I believe that situation, and the assassination attempts, have opened a lot of voter's eyes to the real possibility that the VP could legitimately be placed into office as acting president at some point.

I believe it could swing more votes than in previous elections with people now considering the real possibility of the VP taking over at some point. . .

The best part of the "bike riding 'til dark" story, if I heard him right, was that just after he talked about riding bikes he said, "I am proud of my service."

I wish I could go back and listen to it again. If he really said what I thought I heard, I think that is on of the biggest brain farts I have ever heard. Even if I misheard him, I am gonna keep it in my head like he actually said that, simple because it is hilarious. I laffed so much!
He did say "I'm proud of that service", 😂

Have to admit I didn't see one second of the debate.

But Vance did seem to have a head on his shoulders when he said.......
"I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical ******* like Nixon who wouldn't be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he's America's Hitler,"

America has never had a Hitler Luth burger! Shame on you for spouting ridiculous nonsense!

???????????
I'm simply providing a vance quote.
Here it is again.......
VANCE SAID - "I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical a**hole like Nixon who wouldn't be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he's America's Hitler,"

Why in the world would vance have said that?

Thanks for clearing that up brudda!

So I guess it is shame on vance for spouting ridiculous nonsense.

Not very VP-ish.

Shame on Vance??

I endured 4 years of trump would hate to get 4 more.

Ok talk about trumps 25% tax. Called tariff. China didn't pay 25% the American consumer did.

Circa 2016, I talked until I was blue in the face about tariffs actually being a tax on Americans that will be seen in the form of inflation. They didn't get it and they don't remember. It doesn't matter what you say. It falls on deaf ears. Those people who read it are here 8 years later solely blaming Biden.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Any of them goad thousand of their supporters into taking over the Capitol, killing some police officers in the process, briefly taking over the House chamber, and cause the Speaker of the House and the Vice President to have to be scurried off so they weren't executed?

I think not.
Ok, I am not going to respond to ANY remarks about J6 until you explain exactly why Trump is being blamed when it is on video him telling people to protest peacefully.
Encouraging someone to lawfully excercise their constitutional right to “petition the government for redress” is never a crime.
The people who ignored his admonishment and chose to act illegally are the criminals and are being punished as they should be.

So if Kamala tells democrats to peacefully protest the Gaza War and those people start trashing Jewish businesses in their zeal; would you be consistent and claim that she was inciting violence?

LOL this guy...

He said he misspoke, but then still at the end says he was there. Two months later, maybe, but he doubles down on it in anyway. He never came right out and said he was not there when the Tiananmen Square massacre took place. At least that’s the way I understood it.

Shame on Vance??
Vance actually sacked up and said that he was wrong. Don't know if that is politically smart but kind of refreshing. Waltz and Vance had several moments that they found come common ground. You should go back and watch the debate. They both showed how bad the top of each respective ticket is.

How is the strike their fault?
I did't say they caused it but it does make them look bad since unions are in bed with the Dems. So far they have done nothing to settle it and the longer it goes and the worse the supply chain gets the more it makes them look bad.

Why was the issue not even brought up in the VP debate?

There us a reason she is nicknamed "Roswell". Now that she has been mentioned the chances increase for BB85 to come along shortly with MSDNC/Roswell Maddow talking points.
It’s nothing like saying the T word though. You starting throwing the T word around too much, talking about diaries, tower meetings with Russian or polls and it’s like the Bat signal for BB.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back